my colours keep popping through HELPPPPP!!!!!!!!
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 7 months ago by sadnymph
❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️all help is appreciated ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 7 months ago by oceanknot
Is this for normal or alpha bracelets? For alpha bracelets try to push your knots up after each row. Also try to make the knots tighter. I don’t know about normal bracelets though
sockkat
Skiller
sockkat
3 years, 7 months ago by sockkat
Make sure that you are holding your base strings taut so that your knotting cord wraps around it. In other words, it's not like tying shoelaces where you pull on both ends to make your knot, you want only one string moving.
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 7 months ago by Knots_EM
Make sure the first half of the knot is quite tight and up against the one next to it as the first half it what holds it in place. Then do the second half not as tight and it should help.
Hockey12
Advanced
Hockey12
3 years, 7 months ago by Hockey12
If it is for alphas then I had the same problem but just use about 3 pieces of tape and if that still does not work use tape and put it under a clip or on a clipboard!
aiden707
Bracelet King
aiden707
3 years, 7 months ago by aiden707
For normal patterns, in my experience, too tight or too loose can create holes in your bracelet, by stretching the thread (depends on the quality of the thread) and spaces in between, respectively. So try and keep you knot tension just right which will come with practice. As the posts above have said, 1st half tight and the 2nd half of the knot a little looser.
For alphas, make sure to hold your base string straight and taught towards you, and when making the knot with the knotting string, pull it at a 180 degree angle to the base string. That way it will ensure a good enough knot and the base strings will not poke through.
All the best 👍 😊
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 7 months ago by sadnymph
thank you all so much for your brilliant advice and tips, i will be applying your knowledge to future bracelets. thanks again ❤️
bunny9
Professional
bunny9
3 years, 6 months ago by bunny9
I recomend doing the first half of the know and pulling semi tightly just so that it doesn't move when you go to finish the other half. for the second half of the knot instead of making the four and then pulling the knot up. ( prepare for some crazy description that is a little bit insane} um proceed to make the forward four or the backwards four HOWEVER instead of sliding it up start by making the four directy on the first half of the knot. Make the second half of the knot directly on the place you need that knot. Then pull tightly and pray that I made enough sense to be helpful.
sadnymph
Bracelet King
sadnymph
3 years, 6 months ago by sadnymph
thank you all so very much ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️