Finger Hurting
bunnychick
Skiller
bunnychick
3 years, 8 months ago by bunnychick
Does anyone else have this problem? I try my knots tight and it hurts my fingers. Is there a way to stop this other than not tying knots so tight?!
Paige_1
Bracelet King
Paige_1
3 years, 8 months ago by Paige_1
Sometimes you just have to take a break for a few days, eventually you’ll probably develop a callous and your finger will stop hurting but until then, bandage it and make sure you’re using lotion especially since colder seasons are coming up!
bunnychick
Skiller
bunnychick
Thank you!
Laurenk082
Bracelet King
Laurenk082
3 years, 8 months ago by Laurenk082
well my fingers started to really hurt so i took a break but that didn't work so i started to put some really good oil and now its all fixed
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 8 months ago by jadeflwr13
yeah my skin peels at my finger right where i knot, but i’m beginning to notice a callous starting to form. it can help to bandage your fingers too 🎠💌🎡🍓
bunnychick
Skiller
bunnychick
Just found a short term option. Put lotion in a bandage and put it around your finger. In thirty minutes it felt better
knotnormal
Bracelet King
knotnormal
3 years, 8 months ago by knotnormal
make sure that you are using lotion, and maybe mist the strings a little bit (like spray them so that they are barely wet with a spray bottle) I tie medium tight, so I don't know what to do
bunnychick
Skiller
bunnychick
Thank you so much! This has helped a lot
IsabellaWe
Professional
IsabellaWe
3 years, 8 months ago by IsabellaWe
To help I put finger grips on my fingers I just jut a part out form the top so I can still use my nail to untie knots
maddy9393
Professional
maddy9393
3 years, 8 months ago by maddy9393
My fingers got little rips but I really like making bracelets so I just put a bandage on but that was annoying so I just try to deal with it or take a break for a few hours 😁😁 good luck
ks_wizard
Bracelet King
ks_wizard
3 years, 8 months ago by ks_wizard
I have developed calluses, and sometimes taking a break is best. Seriously, friendship bracelet knotting should be an Olympic sport 😂
swim_girl
Bracelet King
swim_girl
3 years, 8 months ago by swim_girl
i had some pretty bad rips on my index finger because i was tying my knots so tight 😭 😂but i figured out how to loosen up a little and now its better
Grace_13
Bracelet King
Grace_13
3 years, 8 months ago by Grace_13
I get this problem all the time so I suggest you take a break for a bit. I also found that wrapping your fingers in bandage wrapping tape helps I just found a row at my local dollar store and it works great!
sabinamake
Professional
sabinamake
3 years, 7 months ago by sabinamake
Maybe you can put tape on it or 1-use gloves and you can also just take a break for a long time and let your fingers rest.
kmmorell
Bracelet King
kmmorell
3 years, 7 months ago by kmmorell
I usually take a break if they are hurting really bad. They way I knot I end up wrapping the string around 2 of my fingers and pulling up with my thumb. Idk if that makes sense, but it helps take tension of the main finger.
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 6 months ago by danielle_3
take a short break. maybe just for a few days and put a band-aid on your finger next time and see how that works
lizbethx
Bracelet King
lizbethx
3 years, 6 months ago by lizbethx
These tips really helped me ! My fingers started to peel because of the strings lolz