Site Updates
Reply
dragonzzz
Bracelet King
dragonzzz
1 year, 1 month ago by dragonzzz
I noticed a site updates tab on BB but the last one was almost two years ago, and before that they were monthly. Does anyone know if Admin just stopped updating the site? Or are there more to come?
shannonrae
Bracelet King
shannonrae
1 year, 1 month ago by shannonrae
I noticed that too. There’s so many improvements that could be made like having the ability to love a pattern within the app, making patterns within the app, removing to do’s, changing username, or deleting pictures of patterns you did or blocking people and adding folders within the to do’s to organize them.
emercer
Professional
emercer
1 month ago by emercer
I’m curious about that too. I just looked and I saw that it now says the last update was three years ago. I’d love some transparency from the moderators about the state/future of the app/site. I love this craft and this site, but it could be greatly improved, and it seems like a lot of the responses from moderators on this section of the forum are variations of “no, that’s not possible” on things that seem like reasonable asks. I want this site to succeed, so I’d be curious to know what the current obstacles are, do we need more developers? Does the backend architecture need refactoring? Again, not trying to approach this from a place of criticism, more as an engaged member of the community who wants everyone to have enjoyable access to this craft.
MidnightTH
Bracelet King
MidnightTH
2 weeks, 6 days ago by MidnightTH
Well the admin could’ve had something happen in their lives.
MidnightTH
Bracelet King
MidnightTH
2 weeks, 6 days ago by MidnightTH
Although, some updates would be nice.
Reply