username change
Reply
7084224
Advanced
7084224
5 years, 3 months ago by 7084224
I just discovered braceletbook. I want to change after my friendship bracelet net username. I don't find the username button. I am silly 😂 ❤️
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
5 years, 3 months ago by oceanknot
You can’t change your username, but since you just joined, you could make another account
EllieKuhar
Bracelet King
EllieKuhar
5 years, 1 month ago by EllieKuhar
I wish I could change my username 😔
stewon6969
Bracelet King
stewon6969
5 years, 1 month ago by stewon6969
Yeah if you want to change your username you have to go and create another account.
Vicky_Knot
Advanced
Vicky_Knot
5 years, 1 month ago by Vicky_Knot
Yeah @stewon6969 is correct!
MasonS
Professional
MasonS
5 years, 1 month ago by MasonS
There’s no way to change your username, but it would be a really helpful thing! Especially if you have had an account for a long time, and you don’t like your username anymore, or if you have your deadname on your username or something.
Genki
Bracelet King
Genki
5 years, 1 month ago by Genki
My account is nine years old and I don't want to lose that history, but gosh I'd love to change my username. This one is associated with some bad memories from other sites ^^;
RedHot3659
Bracelet King
RedHot3659
5 years ago by RedHot3659
yes i hate my name
Reply