Adding a minimum age to interact with other users page 2
Goddess_20
Advanced
Goddess_20
3 years, 3 months ago by Goddess_20
@Elise64 Yea! That way people would be less tempted to cheat. It could be like, "age only asked for sign-up. you do not have to be 13 or older to have a BraceletBook account."
Cece_b
Skiller
Cece_b
3 years, 3 months ago by Cece_b
@CakeCup that's a great idea but the kid may change his age to write in the chat and do other things
CakeCup
Bracelet King
CakeCup
3 years, 3 months ago by CakeCup
@Cece_b
look at what @Goddess_20 said. I wanted to also add that but i forgot when i was writing the reply.
Cece_b
Skiller
Cece_b
ohhhhh ok!! Yeah this is a great idea!!!!
Chamelon
Bracelet King
Chamelon
3 years, 3 months ago by Chamelon
But I feel like it's super easy to just fake your age and say you are over 10.
Cece_b
Skiller
Cece_b
Well.. I found this girl.. @Charlie14 ....
JBanana
Bracelet King
JBanana
3 years, 3 months ago by JBanana
@Cece_b im managing my sister( @ Charlie14) account so i don't interact with others by her account i'll let her free with her account when she'll be older but anyway she couldn't be on bb by herself she doesn't even speak english 😄
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 3 months ago by indaco
@JBanana I am glad that you are managing it for her, you are a great sister!
Cece_b
Skiller
Cece_b
@JBanana ohhhh ok 😄That's good 👍
JBanana
Bracelet King
JBanana
3 years, 3 months ago by JBanana
@indaco aww thanks 😄
Jankins
Bracelet King
Jankins
3 years, 3 months ago by Jankins
I think it’s the parents responsibility to supervise the kid, not BraceletBooks
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 3 months ago by indaco
@Jankins some kids log in at school or at a friend's house, I read it in a forum topic
Sartney05
Bracelet King
Sartney05
3 years, 3 months ago by Sartney05
I think option number one would be great and I agree 100%
Jankins
Bracelet King
Jankins
3 years, 3 months ago by Jankins
@indaco still though, it shouldn’t be the internet’s responsibility to monitor children, it’s all on the parents. If parents don’t know what a kid is up to online then the child shouldn’t have access to it at all. BraceletBook is a fairly safe app and the admins are already doing a lot to keep it that way. That’s just my opinion.
GenMalucci
Bracelet King
GenMalucci
3 years, 3 months ago by GenMalucci
I think this is a good idea, and I don’t fall into that age range in anyway, but I would rather not have the computer have any more of my info, you know? Like, maybe people who are just starting a braceletbook account have to, and personally I think the internet is dangerous, that’s why I restrain from social media even though most people my age have social media. I think it’s a great idea and should be at least considered by @Admin
1aesthetic
Bracelet King
1aesthetic
3 years, 2 months ago by 1aesthetic
Idk if anyone said this yet but I feel like from now on if you were born in 2014 or up there should be some sort of message when they try to sign up to prevent it
Smooshy
Bracelet King
Smooshy
3 years, 2 months ago by Smooshy
I don’t think that is necessary since aren’t all pm’s monitored?
Smooshy
Bracelet King
Smooshy
3 years, 2 months ago by Smooshy
Also if this is added maybe when you sign up it should say “Parents email” and then it will email parents asking for info like “is your child under the age of ten yes/no”
indaco
Bracelet King
indaco
3 years, 2 months ago by indaco
@Smooshy no, private messages aren't monitored at all // yeah, maybe like that, Pinterest already does that. But I also think that it would be hard to code
kaliciorn
Bracelet King
kaliciorn
3 years, 2 months ago by kaliciorn
This sounds awesome! I would love that feature.