chkntaters
3 years, 9 months ago by chkntaters
What's your favourite pattern?
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
3 years, 9 months ago by juliannagh
@ivsld12
on the website: in the upper right hand corner of the pattern it should say "add a photo"
on the app: in the upper right hand corner there is a + sign. then you select add a photo/picture.
hope this helps 😊
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
@chkntaters eeeeek idk theres so many!! i definitely love #32406 #40357 #4847 #34178 and srsly everything in my todos/loves but those especially
ivsld12
Advanced
ivsld12
3 years, 9 months ago by ivsld12
Thank you so much, it helped a lot😊
chkntaters
Bracelet King
chkntaters
3 years, 9 months ago by chkntaters
Awesome! Those are all great patterns.
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
@ivsld12 @chkntaters no!!
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
np**!! happy to help
veroisa15
Bracelet King
veroisa15
3 years, 9 months ago by veroisa15
How I add a profile pic and like a bio?
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
@veroisa15 on the app: in the upper left hand corner there should be the little icon with three lines. click on that and then click on your profile which should be at the very very top of the sidebar (profile, patterns, photos, etc.) so now that you’re at you’re profile in the upper right hand corner is the little pencil icon. click it and then ‘edit my info’ and the info is where your bio is. to put in a photo you gotta go back to the pencil icon and click ‘change me avatar’ and put in a picture there.
juliannagh
Bracelet King
juliannagh
@veroisa15 now on the website at the bar at the top that says pattern, photos, forum, etc. it also has ur profile on the right side with an orange person if you don’t have a pfp. if you hover over that a drop down menu appears but just go ahead and click on ur person. i believe on the right side somewhere there’s a pencil or an ‘edit’ or something along those lines that should allow you to change your bio/pfp. sry i can’t go into more detail; i’m on the app.
minna
Skiller
minna
3 years, 9 months ago by minna
where can i do a variation for a pattern?
eedeetv
Bracelet King
eedeetv
3 years, 9 months ago by eedeetv
@minna on a laptop/computer, there is an 'add a variation' button which you can press to change the colours of a pattern. If you're adding a variation, you cannot tweak the pattern itself, you can only change the colours. Hope this helps!

@juliannagh I hope you don't mind me joining in! It's helpful to have a forum topic that doesn't get answered by other people straight away haha 😊
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 9 months ago by madeleine_
@minna Go to the website, click on the pattern, then click the “add a variation” button towards the upper right area. Unfortunately you can’t add variations on the app