Ideas for first bracelet?
kimmi_
Advanced
kimmi_
3 years, 11 months ago by kimmi_
I've been trying to make bracelets lately but they haven't been working so I would love a recommendation for what bracelet i should learn how to do first? I have no bracelet making experience and I want to start. ❤️
sunnylemon
Bracelet King
sunnylemon
3 years, 11 months ago by sunnylemon
have you already done the canystripe and chevron ones?
AkreylaG
Bracelet King
AkreylaG
3 years, 11 months ago by AkreylaG
#2 because you get to practice both forward and backward knots
kimmi_
Advanced
kimmi_
3 years, 11 months ago by kimmi_
I'll try them, thanks 🙂
madeleine_
madeleine_
3 years, 11 months ago by madeleine_
I recommend starting with the chevron (#2) and not the candystripe (#1). The candystripe is a little simpler, but it will curl or curve no matter how perfectly you tie your knots. But a chevron is a more balanced pattern so it won’t curl or curve up by nature, and you’ll get practice with both forward and backward knots. Feel free to message me if you need any help!
BubblyCraf
Bracelet King
BubblyCraf
3 years, 11 months ago by BubblyCraf
I have a youtube channel and I have a tutorial for the chevron. In my opinion the chevron or the candy stripe is the best bracelet to start with.
BubblyCraf
Bracelet King
BubblyCraf
3 years, 11 months ago by BubblyCraf
My channel is called Bubbly Crafting.
bilsfoeva
Bracelet King
bilsfoeva
3 years, 11 months ago by bilsfoeva
if you wanna get into patterns then a boardered chevron
montecarlo
Professional
montecarlo
3 years, 11 months ago by montecarlo
Any chevron,candy stripe or arrowheads are really easy. Normally the higher numbers are harder so stick with lower ones
potato1122
Professional
potato1122
3 years, 11 months ago by potato1122
#2 and #1 were my first bracelets 🎉 😊
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 11 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Chinese staircase bracelets are the best but nobody ever mentions them it’s only a repetitive of forwards knots and so by the end of you you basically nail the knot and can easily go on to a chevron and candystripe
nerdyesme
Bracelet King
nerdyesme
3 years, 11 months ago by nerdyesme
As you get a little better #15 is a favourite of mine <3
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 11 months ago by Clairaland
Chevron #2 because you learn both knots 😛
grod
Bracelet King
grod
3 years, 11 months ago by grod
vsco_love
Professional
vsco_love
3 years, 11 months ago by vsco_love
candy stripe, chevron, or Chinese staircase. that is what I started with. there are not any patterns for it on here but look it up on youtube and there will be tutorials. it is good for learning and practicing the. basic forward knot which you will use for almost every single bracelet. hope this helped 😘
MariaAV08
Skiller
MariaAV08
3 years, 11 months ago by MariaAV08
I recommend that you start with the candy stripe and continue with the chevron.
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
If you get tired of simple patterns like chevrons and candy stripes, make a vertical wave, a refracted chevron, rag rugs, flip flop bracelets, small fish one chevrons, and mini starbursts, etc
JCai1998
Bracelet King
JCai1998
3 years, 11 months ago by JCai1998
Watch Masha Knots and AlexInnovations on YouTube or the video tutorials on BraceletBook
jdelauter
Professional
jdelauter
3 years, 11 months ago by jdelauter
i recommend candy stripe, chevron, and braided i learned to know by doing a braided bracelet
vanilla449
Professional
vanilla449
3 years, 11 months ago by vanilla449
If you need any simple ideas for bracelets you can go to this youtube channel called Kinsey b. She is gReAt at explaining the different knots. I would also recomend the pattern 2359. It only has 2 knots. 🙂