Pattern ratings
Chestnut
Bracelet King
Chestnut
10 years, 4 months ago by Chestnut
Just a random question, with pattern ratings, is the idea of it supposed to be to say how easy the pattern was to make, as in you could put a bad rating if the spacing of the letters was weird so it looked bad when the bracelet was actually made? Or are you supposed to rate it based on how much you like the pattern in general?
SBilbrey
Bracelet King
SBilbrey
10 years, 4 months ago by SBilbrey
When the pattern is originally submitted and posted, the Admins will put a difficulty rating on it. But the other ratings are totally up to you. If you don't like the pattern, or it was difficult, or the finished product didn't look like you'd expect, you can give it a lower rating. Some people on here like to give low ratings if they disagree with the content of a pattern. I've posted some old Celtic symbols that people thought were related to witchcraft or evil, and have gotten low ratings on them. I'd only give low ratings if the geometry of the pattern is bad, or it just doesn't look right. Personally, I don't give low ratings. If I'm going to give out a rating, it's going to be a 5-star, 100% rating or no rating at all.
aprow402
Bracelet King
aprow402
10 years, 2 months ago by aprow402
Can you do half stars, like four and a half if you have1 minor problem?
KnotCrazy
Bracelet King
KnotCrazy
10 years, 2 months ago by KnotCrazy
@aprow402 No, I don't think that you can.
mrbump
Bracelet King
mrbump
10 years, 1 month ago by mrbump
No it's only whole stars