Bracelet King
madknots
3 years ago by madknots
i tape mine to my computer in class
mochi_ice
Skiller
mochi_ice
3 years ago by mochi_ice
When I make bracelets at school, I would tape my bracelets on to a book. Then do when the teacher,but if you are older do it on break
meadowcow
Bracelet King
meadowcow
3 years ago by meadowcow
If you use binders and are making a bracelet with a loop at the beginning, then just put the loop into one of the rings of the binder. The loop doesn''t need to be fancy, it could just be a slip knot if you are making a bracelet with at least two of each color.
rollergirl
Bracelet King
rollergirl
3 years ago by rollergirl
I put my thread in a small cloth bag w/ scissors, and loop the bracelet onto the zipper pull! This works especially well with a purse strap/zipper pull. Good luck!
ella_yee
Bracelet King
ella_yee
3 years ago by ella_yee
attaching it to a water bottle is the best way. i think kinsey b has a tutorial on her tiktok or youtube.
Abigai
Professional
Abigai
3 years ago by Abigai
I tape it to my desk or use a clipboard. Some teachers care but some don’t
knot_maker
Bracelet King
knot_maker
3 years ago by knot_maker
I usually bring a box to school and tape my work on there (it's sounds a bit weird, I know), or sometimes I bring a book and tape my work on there instead. I work on my pattern during break time and recesses, and I make copy of the pattern I'm making on a paper and bring it to school.
KuteKat
Bracelet King
KuteKat
3 years ago by KuteKat
I bring a clipboard and prop it up on the edge of my desk
Xxbl00dyxX
Bracelet King
Xxbl00dyxX
3 years ago by Xxbl00dyxX
I would like to : ) but I make bracelets while I follow patterns on my iPad and I don’t have a printer but if I could print them out I’d clip the pattern to my clipboard and follow it but if I can’t use a clipboard I’d use a water bottle and if I want to be discreet I can pin it to my pants with a safety pin