Professional
Lavander
3 years ago by Lavander
I wanna knot at school but how can I bring my stuff to school lol
neonpool
Bracelet King
neonpool
3 years ago by neonpool
I haven't knotted at school yet but I'm planning to. what i suggest is taking a clipboard to school or I've seen people put a pin on their pants and secure the bracelet through the pin and knot on their leg. hope this helps, and good luck 🙂
oliviaprof
Professional
oliviaprof
3 years ago by oliviaprof
if you have a water bottle with a hole that you can attach to it you could do that. if it’s a bracelet with a. loop you could do a larks head knot (i think that’s what it’s called) onto part of the hole
lucass_
Bracelet King
lucass_
3 years ago by lucass_
my friend pins stuff to her jeans. but she only ever does it with jeans cuz she says that her leggings might tear if she does it thru them. she also says that bringing alphas are kinda difficult too, cuz they’re finicky
maya3456
Professional
maya3456
3 years ago by maya3456
I would recommend a clipboard or even trying to tape your bracelet onto a binder or whatever you bring to school
erimcn1103
Advanced
erimcn1103
3 years ago by erimcn1103
I've been kniotting at school for about 2 years now and my go-to is to loop it onto my water bottle. My other tip is using electrical tape or any tape really (stickier the better) and putting it onto the desk of school computer that you have. My teachers usually don't mind if I have the pattern pulled up on my computer or phone if I'm just glancing at it. If you have longer strings I suggest wrapping them up so you don't wack your neighbor or so they don't wind up on the gross floor.
allialexis
Bracelet King
allialexis
3 years ago by allialexis
When I went to school (been doing distance learning since quarantine) my teachers just let me do it on my desk whenever I wanted as long as I payed attention to the lesson as well. If ur teachers don’t allow you, then you can use a clipboard (although I find using one difficult and I don’t like it) or like others said pin it to ur jeans (:
minutcraft
Bracelet King
minutcraft
3 years ago by minutcraft
Mmmm apart from clipboards, I used to secure the loop of whichever bracelet I was making to a pen/mechanical pencil that had any kind of clip feature (you know, the part that lets you Secure a pen onto a notebook cover or pieces of paper) and use the grills in the 'drawer space' under my desk to hold the pen in place.

Ok I realise this is fairly difficult to visualise.
Livcan2
Professional
Livcan2
3 years ago by Livcan2
What I do is print out the pattern smaller, bring extra threads, and the bracelet I'm working on. I put tape on a plastic bag. Everything goes in the bag to go to school
bbqtds
Skiller
bbqtds
3 years ago by bbqtds
i put a piece of string at the top of the loop and tape that down tight on my water bottle, a computer, phone, etc.
workmanha
Bracelet King
workmanha
3 years ago by workmanha
It depends on the day but most of the time I pick a bunch of cute colors and some masking tape and I tape it to the desk or table and knot....most of my teachers don't care...or I tape it on my school chromebook so I can just shut it in my chromebook.
billy_bob6
Professional
billy_bob6
3 years ago by billy_bob6
Even when I’m home I I always knot on my water bottle otherwise I tape it to my desk or my water bottle
nev_m_07
Bracelet King
nev_m_07
3 years ago by nev_m_07
I recommend using a binder clip to attach it to your binder if you have one. If not, you could bring a small one inch binder that can be solely for bracelets. That’s what I used to do and it didn’t take up too much extra space. You can just keep it in your backpack and take it out to knot during your breaks, lunch, etc.
meganff01
Bracelet King
meganff01
3 years ago by meganff01
I use a clip ( I forget the name but the ones that look like mini clipboard ones)and attach it to my bag
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years ago by cowboys
I have done what @oliviaprof said. I brought my water bottle to school and tied my bracelet onto my water bottle. I suggest starting your bracelet the night before. I also like what @nev_m_07 , using a binder clip on a binder is a great idea and works great! Let me know if you need more ideas!
lizzie645
Bracelet King
lizzie645
3 years ago by lizzie645
I always work on bracelets during study hall and I have found that if I'm working on a normal pattern or keychain, attaching it to a carabiner clip and attaching that to my backpack is the best way for me. And then when im done I wrap the loose string around the clip and make a loose knot to secure it! If I'm working on an alpha I tape it to my desk and put my computer on it so that it doesnt slip.
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
3 years ago by abbey10
What I do is tape it to my water bottle 🙂
Hedgehog23
Bracelet King
Hedgehog23
3 years ago by Hedgehog23
Ive never tried this, Ive wanted to but not yet, if you have binder and a bracelet with a loop you can put the loop inside the binder ring!
_Theatre_
Bracelet King
_Theatre_
3 years ago by _Theatre_
i tape mine to my desk and then pin them to my pants if they have a loop if im at recess and if they dont have a loop i hold it between my knees but those are both finnicky and difficult especially if youre new so i suggest getting a clipboard or taping them to a book or something like that if you cant do it at a table or desk
bubbly
Bracelet King
bubbly
3 years ago by bubbly
bring a safety pin, and pin it on your pants or lunchbox! that’s what i do