Ways to start a Bracelet
miss_beads
Advanced
miss_beads
3 years, 3 months ago by miss_beads
Other than a teardorp loop, how can you start a friendship bracelet?
SC00PSAH0Y
Bracelet King
SC00PSAH0Y
3 years, 3 months ago by SC00PSAH0Y
You can start in in a straight line by aligning your strings in order like the top of the pattern and tape them down and start or triangle ends. Alex’s Innovations on YouTube has a wonderful video that gives many ways to start and end your bracelet so I would recommend checking that out. Just search up her channel and look for the comprehensive start and end video. 🙂
zoeyllm
Bracelet King
zoeyllm
3 years, 3 months ago by zoeyllm
If you have a lot of time, I would recommend checking out Alex's Innovations' (@innovate) youtube video on starts and ends. It is an hour-long though. You can also do triangle ends, shaped starts and a few other ways.
bsoftball
Bracelet King
bsoftball
3 years, 3 months ago by bsoftball
I like triangle ends.
MaisieMake
Bracelet King
MaisieMake
3 years, 3 months ago by MaisieMake
I’ve got a couple videos on my yt channel on how to start and end bracelets my channels MaisieMakes
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 3 months ago by jadeflwr13
i usually use triangle ends and twisted ties on my bracelets c: you can find tutorials on a lot of bracelet channels, like masha knots, and alex innovations has a complete guide of pretty much all the starts and ends to a bracelet
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 3 months ago by danielle_3
regular stitched loop, triangle ends, twisted ties, teardrop loop, double triangle ends.
cailynj321
Professional
cailynj321
3 years, 3 months ago by cailynj321
you can just make a little twist tie or braid the edges together. you could also leave the edges out and start the bracelet without doing anything to them, and then later cut them really short and add actual bracelet connectors.
Crafty_K
Bracelet King
Crafty_K
3 years, 3 months ago by Crafty_K
Hi! There are probably many more ways to start bracelets, but here are all the ones that I know: triangle ends, double triangle ends, regular loop (without the v-shape), triangle ends after a loop, and crimp ends. I'm pretty sure there are many other variations of each, but those are the basic starts that I know. I hope this helps you! 😄