Bracelet Storage page 2
threadend
Bracelet King
threadend
3 years, 3 months ago by threadend
I have a cute wooden box that only costed four dollars and it stores my bracelets pretty well. It looks very cute when its displayed in my room and i think it would be great for that!😄😊
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 3 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I have a storages container from dollarama that I store my embroidery thread. It is 3 layers that clip on to each other with 6 spaces between each. I store my bobbins in them and my bracelets I store in rectangular containers I bought at Michael in the summer. I have lots of bracelets and thread that I should in my craft supplies tower.
knotnormal
Bracelet King
knotnormal
3 years, 3 months ago by knotnormal
I have a jewelry stand, and it’s like what you see at jewelry stores, mine was from Hobby Lobby and was pretty inexpensive.
friendlypa
Bracelet King
friendlypa
3 years, 3 months ago by friendlypa
I put all of my bracelets in a bath and body works christmas bag that is too cute and I don’t want to throw away haha!!! It goes right under my desk very neatly and I also put some in my drawer in my desk!
itsknots
Professional
itsknots
3 years, 3 months ago by itsknots
Got last Hanukkah, (before u ask I’m jewish) a bracelet holder for all of my Jewelry. And that can work good with my bracelets even tho it’s meant for necklaces and such but it still works.
gsmith124
Bracelet King
gsmith124
3 years, 3 months ago by gsmith124
Im having the same issue with finding somewhere to put my bracelets 😂 rn I have this cardboard box that I painted a bit, but its not quite working. I think a small hatbox would prolly work.
RavenAMZ06
Bracelet King
RavenAMZ06
3 years, 3 months ago by RavenAMZ06
Well.... I have an Amazon Cardboard box In that I have a box for string, then all my yarns are in a plastic pouch and all my scrap thread is in a tall plastic container and all my unfinished bracelets are lying on the bottom of the box. To make it look pretty I made a sign which "String Box" and I glued it on the box. 😂
Clairaland
Bracelet King
Clairaland
3 years, 3 months ago by Clairaland
I have this little 3 drawer shelf and I organized the bracelets into the drawers based on my favorites and old bracelets (because some of them are older and not as professional) Then the super old bracelets are in a small box
danielle_3
Bracelet King
danielle_3
3 years, 3 months ago by danielle_3
i keep mine in a shoe box that i painted so it looks pretty 😂 i have one for my unfinished bracelets/scrap thread, one for keychains, and one for bracelets!
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 3 months ago by cowboys
I keep mine on a keychain or in a box
cowboys
Bracelet King
cowboys
3 years, 3 months ago by cowboys
I also used to hook mine on hangers and store them in my closet 🤣😂
cailynj321
Professional
cailynj321
3 years, 3 months ago by cailynj321
i have little boxes and i sort my alphas and actual bracelets in different ones; i also have a different box for each year so they stay organized!
Droskend
Bracelet King
Droskend
3 years, 3 months ago by Droskend
I pin my onto a cork board and I decorate it with some cute fabric and some inspirational quotes so when I look at my board for bracelets I can see the nice quotes.