Bracelet Storage
beccag05
Professional
beccag05
3 years, 3 months ago by beccag05
I keep all my supplies for bracelets in a big box that is super cute and I believe is from Target. But I need ideas for my bracelet collection storage. All the bracelets and keychains I have made have been given to family and friends and worn. Only now am I starting a personal collection cuz why not. Right now they are in an old pencil box...:/ Where do you keep your bracelets? (Besides on your wrist)
PugCakePop
Bracelet King
PugCakePop
3 years, 3 months ago by PugCakePop
I have a really big pouch, and I keep my skeins of floss in there, as well as my finished bracelets. I have a little box in which I keep my unfinished bracelets (I don't have that many) aaand I also have a little box which contains scrap thread. And this all fits in the big pouch with space to spare😄
beccag05
Professional
beccag05
Thats a good idea, but for me when I keep my supplies and bracelets together, the bracelets are harder to find
knotnormal
Bracelet King
knotnormal
3 years, 3 months ago by knotnormal
I have my sister’s old earring tree, it has hooks on it that are good for storing bracelets, and the earring tree was really cheap. Alex’s Innovations has a video on a DIY wall organizer that you can do https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kbyhriUtx50
Knots_EM
Bracelet King
Knots_EM
3 years, 3 months ago by Knots_EM
I pin them to a corkboard. It's starting to get a bit full though 😂
Cr3ativity
Bracelet King
Cr3ativity
3 years, 3 months ago by Cr3ativity
Pencil case 😜. It's easy to find, holds lots of bracelets, and when I travel I just throw it into my suitcase because it's small.😁 Also it seems like it was made for bracelets because pencils and bracelets are similar in size!
CrazyTwinz
Professional
CrazyTwinz
3 years, 3 months ago by CrazyTwinz
I use a fishing bag it keeps all my stuff in a easy bag that I can carry around and has lots of compartments to keep string and other things in.
beccag05
Professional
beccag05
Thank you all for the ideas! 🙏
stormii
Bracelet King
stormii
3 years, 3 months ago by stormii
Since I don't have many finished bracelets, I just keep them in a small box, but I would reccomend getting or making a bracelet/necklace holder, something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtuIYfYtp3A
lizzie645
Bracelet King
lizzie645
3 years, 3 months ago by lizzie645
i have a big box from Michaels that I covered in stickers! Its where i store my string and then I have a divider for my finished bracelets.
mayrozen
Professional
mayrozen
3 years, 3 months ago by mayrozen
@Beccago5 I take a toilet paper roll (the cardboard thingy in the middle of a toilet paper) I wrap a nonwoven fabric around it and tuck in the excess fabric. And then I just tie my bracelet around them. It's a little hard to explain but it looks pretty good.
beccag05
Professional
beccag05
These are all so creative which is why the bracelet community is awesomeeee
SoftAlpaca
Bracelet King
SoftAlpaca
3 years, 3 months ago by SoftAlpaca
I keep mine in a big box where they are sorted by color combinations in small folders I made 😇💖
gabrielled
Professional
gabrielled
3 years, 3 months ago by gabrielled
I make all my bracelets adjustable. I put the bracelet around a little piece of card stock (around the size of a business card) and tighten the bracelet. Like how people display their bracelets to sell. I find it easier to store them when they are organized like that! 😊
Maddie78
Professional
Maddie78
3 years, 3 months ago by Maddie78
I use a old backpack and I use each pouch for different supplies.For my finished bracelets I keep in a cute little box that I got from the dollar store and just keep it on my desk!
jadeflwr13
Bracelet King
jadeflwr13
3 years, 3 months ago by jadeflwr13
i use a case that i got from a craft store and covered with stickers to store thread, but i’ve also recently began using thin crochet thread in my bracelets which comes in a bundle/ spool (i store those in a drawer). as for my bracelets keep them in a basket, and put my favorites on my bulletin board
xApplePIx
Bracelet King
xApplePIx
3 years, 3 months ago by xApplePIx
I pin them on a cork board that I put on the wall of my closet! 😄
Alop_
Bracelet King
Alop_
3 years, 3 months ago by Alop_
I have a small plastic organizer and I sorted out my bracelets by size in there.
Dogabc6
Professional
Dogabc6
3 years, 3 months ago by Dogabc6
Wow reading all of these I feel a bit silly! 😄 😄 I just put my bracelets on my dresser so each morning I can put them on, definitely not as cool as your guy's storage.
AJsHere
Bracelet King
AJsHere
3 years, 3 months ago by AJsHere
at school, I have one of those shelf/cart things from IKEA, so I put mine in the top of that when I'm in the dorms. When I'm home they're just in a plastic box.