Alpha problem
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 8 months ago by oceanknot
Hi, so I basically accidentally cut off one of my base strings to an alpha. I’ve done way too many rows to start over and I don’t know what to do.
aiden707
Bracelet King
aiden707
3 years, 8 months ago by aiden707
You can replace the broken string. Here is a video with a great explanation. It is for replacing in a normal pattern but the same thing works for alphas as well:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR0QALBTLMc
All the best 👍 ❤️
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@aiden707 thanks for the video, but I don’t think I’ll do it because I completely chopped off the base string and I don’t think it’s fixable. I practically have to take apart my whole bracelet, but I don’t really want to waste my time, so I think I’m just done with the it 😐
aiden707
Bracelet King
aiden707
3 years, 8 months ago by aiden707
You don't have to take apart the whole bracelet. It is very easy to replace the string. Don't let all that effort go to waste
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
3 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Just tape a new base string underneath the bracket on the platform its attached to and when you knot your row you will knot onto where the old base string was and onto the new base string and then continue on
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
@2006_Mandy @aiden707 I ended up using a different technique to attach the base string, but thanks for all the suggestions and motivation.