Any alpha pattern for suggestion
flo_bubbas
Professional
flo_bubbas
3 years, 8 months ago by flo_bubbas
hi,so i want to make my first alpha pattern but i dont know wich pattern should i start with. So i was wondering if any of you guys had alpha pattern for beginners suggestion

(sorry if i made any mistakes 😊)

have a great day! ❤️
Grace_13
Bracelet King
Grace_13
3 years, 8 months ago by Grace_13
hi
If you are starting alphas I would suggest you watch masha knots YouTube tutorials on alpha. she has a few videos where she walks you through making a alphas

hope this helps ❤️
flo_bubbas
Professional
flo_bubbas
@Grace_13 Thank u im gonna go watch the video! ❤️
Grace_13
Bracelet King
Grace_13
3 years, 8 months ago by Grace_13
your welcome! ❤️
angkridec
Bracelet King
angkridec
3 years, 8 months ago by angkridec
I would recommend any patterns with 3 colors max, and 12 base strings max. My first alpha was pattern #8051.
xkatex
Professional
xkatex
3 years, 8 months ago by xkatex
I recommend trying the straight edges technique, when I first tried it, it made them look better
annie_jin
Bracelet King
annie_jin
3 years, 8 months ago by annie_jin
hey! i love your profile pic!! and i also recommend this pattern #18300. it's probably not the best FIRST alpha pattern but it would be good for a second or third alpha pattern 😊
flo_bubbas
Professional
flo_bubbas
@annie-jin thank you! ❤️
flo_bubbas
Professional
flo_bubbas
@annie_jin thx! ❤️
oceanknot
Bracelet King
oceanknot
3 years, 8 months ago by oceanknot
I recommend that you try anything that interests you. My first alpha was #28885, it probably wasn’t the best to start with cause of all the color switches, but it’s honestly just about the technique. Find a pattern you like and try it out. 😄
jgrace
Bracelet King
jgrace
3 years, 8 months ago by jgrace
try starting with a smaller pattern that interests you. i think 2 colors helps you get the hang of making alphas/color switches without being too overwhelming. i would also suggest doing something with under 16 base strings👍