So, I just finished making one of this pattern and I wanted to write a note to those who might make it as well. I found that even though I cut my strings pretty long, the strings that make the longest continuous stripes get way too short by the end while others stay very long. In particular, if you look at my picture posted above, you'll see the lighter and darker beige stripes that run unbroken through the center of the bracelet.... those strings got short *fast*. Several times toward the end of mine I had to add new strings to be able to finish.
Looking back, it would have been easy to avoid this if I had known it was going to happen. If you look at the pattern, like colors always cross over each other when the stripes get to the middle of the bracelet. After you get a few inches in, when the like colors cross in the middle, take a look at their lengths before you do the forward knot. If the lead sting is much shorter than the other, do a FB knot instead so the longer one is now the one moving forward. Keep evaluating as you go in this manner and you can probably avoid coming up short on some strings at the end (and super long on others). Also, don't forget to look at the border stripe strings as well. Two of my black strings had to be replaced too. 🤨 Hope this helps some.