11 Similar patterns
|You have to be Logged in to post a comment.|
4 months ago by savannah_gThis is literally an American flag. Nothing political. Well I mean all countries are political but it isn't some Trump or Biden propaganda.
4 months, 1 week ago by Braceface_Um I just made this to make the American flag,my family aren’t Trump fans either
4 months, 1 week ago by goldpug8@minecraft3 one of the cons is trump tho that sets us wayyy back
4 months, 1 week ago by minecraft31. Best economy in the world. Meaning highest GDP. We are number 1 in something good wow who would have guessed.
2. Over 1 million green cards given to legal immigrants at the southern border. Growing our country and protecting our country at the same time.
3. The largest military in the world. Plus two time world champ. (I know that's from the past) but we have the largest military now and would probably go on to be 3 time world champ if it came to that.
4. We are 4.25% of the world's population but 50% of the world's richest 1%. Oh look we're winning again.
5. Our constitution ensures the basic human rights for everyone. (I am not talking about social liberties so don't come at me blm) what I'm saying is u can say anything u want about our government. In countries like China and the phillipeans you could get shoot by the state for saying those things.
6. You wanted things we are number 1 at? Here; healthcare, medical research, technology innovation, outer space exploration, the Olympics, and getting a higher education.
7. We have lots of friends. Lots of foreign military bases and allies to help us when we need help and to give our help to the countries that need it.
8. We are the cultural melting pot and we are spreading our diversity and acceptance around the globe.
9. China and Europe are drownding in pollution while we aren't. Yes there is pollution but we have significantly less in America and are working to keep it down and make it better. We put out half the amount of ghg than China and still have a better economy. We have way more land then the EU but they are still right behind us in emissions.
10. We as a country are willing to grow and change. More big movements are started in America then anywhere else. Our constitution is constantly changing and subject to change. As much as the liberals don't want to believe it America is on the social justice side. America among other things was founded on wanting social and economic justice and that is what it continues to do. In the beginning the founding principals were not fulfilled but there are today and are continuingly to this day.
God bless America 🙏
4 months, 1 week ago by l_d_1_3@KFNK thank you!! i was just about to reply to @minecraft3 and you said pretty much what i would have. to add on
1. there is still family seperation at the border. they are also using extremely harmful disinfectants that cause people to pass out and have symptoms such as burns on the skin and eye damage. they spray these chemicals up to 50 times a day.
2. like KNFK said, nowhere near all illegal immigrants are "gangbangers." and immigrants don't "steal" jobs either. if someone has had their job "stolen" by an immigrant it's because companies like to spend the least amount of money as possible. so they hire immigrants or use prison labor (aka modern-day slavery). you didn't have your job stolen, you were played by capitalism.
3. a lot of the conflict in the middle east is about getting oil. not protecting us from terrorism.
4. even if we don't have the highest rate of covid cases, our government has handled it terribly. 19 states STILL don't have mask mandates. many americans believe it "infringes on their rights" to wear a mask and most states are still opening up despite growing case rates.
i'd still like to hear your 10 things about america
4 months, 1 week ago by KFNKSorry @minecraft, tagged the wrong account
@minecraft3 see below
4 months, 1 week ago by KFNK@minecraft Just to address your response to @l_d_1_3:
1) Just because we outlawed slavery doesn't mean it doesn't still happen. Human trafficking is a far more common in the US than people realize, and thanks to a loophole in the 13th ammendment, prison labour is exploited for essentially no wage, and little to no choice as to whether or not they want to work (sounds like slavery to me). "some countries do worse" doesn't mean it's not an issue here too.
2) As of last week the US was #10 on confirmed per capita covid cases, but due to a lack of testing and contact tracing, experts estimate that for every confirmed case, up to 10 go undiagnosed. Countries at the top of the list like Bahrain and Qatar have robust contact tracing and high testing rates, meaning their confirmed rates are much closer to the actual rates. Our real rank is likely higher. If 10th is right, that's still pretty bad given there are nearly 200 countries.
3) We're 20th in the world for per capita firearm deaths. We're not the worst, but again, that's 20th out of almost 200. And for the OECD we're 1st.
4) The story of kids in cages may have broken in 2010, but our treatment of migrants has only gotten worse since then. Trump essentially made it impossible to apply for asylum, which beyond being morally abhorrent, is a direct violation of international human rights law. Families are being seperated. There's still no pathway to citizenship for DACA recipients; they've been here basically their entire lives, they pay taxes yet they can't access public benefits, vote, or leave the country, and can't get so much as a speeding ticket without being deported. Your "gangbanger" comment is out of line, racist, and completely incaccurate. Most undocumented immigrants came legally and overstayed their work visas. They don't commit crimes at a rate close to the national average. Most of those actually walking over the border are asylum seekers.
5) Clearly you've never studied the history of US involvement in the Middle East. The main reason there's any major conflict there now is imperialism and cold war proxy wars. The US government literally trained and armed Al Qaeda to fight the Soviets, and then left once that war was over without cleaning up the mess they made which created a power vaccuum. They did it again with the wars post-9/11. The US government is responsible for most of the terrorism in the Middle East, and rather than help provide real solutions now they just continue to arm and fund whichever side gives them a strategic advantage in the region with no concern for the humanitarian implications.
6) Serial killers make up far less than 1% of the prison population--homicide, aggravated assault and kidnapping together are only 3%. Half are non-violent drug offenders (usually in for possesion) who ended up in prison without a trial because they took plea deals designed to fill prisons without straining the courts. They're sometimes coerced into taking those deals, and can't appeal them later, so they're stuck with felony convictions for victimless crimes. Public defenders' offices are underfunded, overstretched, and can't provide adequate council, making it that much easier to convince people to take plea deals that aren't in their best interests.
I'm not saying you can't be proud to be an American, but blind patriotism is dangerous. Loving your country means fighting to make it better, not looking for ways to justify everything that's wrong with it.
4 months, 1 week ago by Jankins@133382 lmao same
4 months, 1 week ago by juleblat@minecraft3 i know you did NOT just refer to mexican people as “gang bangers.” congrats sis you’re racist
4 months, 1 week ago by kylah@133382 same