🩰🎹🎨🎺All about you⛳️⚽️🏀⛸️
Reply
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
2 days, 20 hours ago by Smuncho
Welcome to the all about you challenge

Here is how the chalenge works.

You will make a bracelet, kechain ect… based on something about yourself. For example if you play a sport such as volleyball swim dance ect… you can make a pattern based on that. Or you can make somthing based on yourself. Like your favorite color favorite flower, favorite game or Disney carecter… just whatever you want!

Rules
You can make both normal patterns and alphas
You can make anything you desire including beadwork crochet knitting ect… since that is somthing you enjoy to do.
Protects must be submitted by November 2nd the winners will be anounced November 3rd
There is no deadline to join but please try to finish by the November 2nd.

1st place friend request which is optional 5 stars on 10 of your patterns
2nd place is friend request which is also optional and 5 start on 5 of your patterns
3rd place is friend request which is optional and 5 stars on 3 of your patterns.
If you dont have any patterns you can just chose any patterns you want to be rated

I will be judging on neatness, creativity, and that’s about it
Have fun!!!!
chill_guy
Advanced
chill_guy
2 days, 19 hours ago by chill_guy
How many patterns can we submit?

anyways I’d love to join! I’ll be doing #168955 cuz Green Day is one of my favorite bands
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
2 days, 18 hours ago by Smuncho
@chill_guy good question ummm up to three and yea you can join
chill_guy
Advanced
chill_guy
2 days, 18 hours ago by chill_guy
okie thanks! this is one of my first challenges :]
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
2 days, 18 hours ago by Smuncho
Of course @chill_guy and oh yay hope you have fun!!!
sophen
Bracelet King
sophen
2 days, 18 hours ago by sophen
Can i join with #179974? Dahlia's are my favorite flowers
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
2 days, 18 hours ago by J3ssica
Want to join but no idea what to do. Lol
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
2 days, 17 hours ago by Smuncho
@sophen yes of course I love that pattern!!!! And @J3ssica it’s fine if you don’t know what to do yet lol you have time
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
2 days, 17 hours ago by J3ssica
I know exactly what pattern I would LOVE to do but I don't know if I have all the right colors for it n have REALLY been struggling mentally and emotionally and it's a little big n I don't know if I could get it done in time. I first need to figure out my color situation. Lol been DYING to do this pattern for the last few years. Lol
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
2 days, 17 hours ago by Smuncho
@J3ssica oof I’m sorry that really sucks I hope you feel better and figure out your color situation if you need more time to make the bracelet just let me know
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
2 days, 17 hours ago by J3ssica
I want to make a wall hanging of my favorite Disney character which happens to be my favorite animal too. Lol
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
2 days, 17 hours ago by J3ssica
N ty
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
2 days, 17 hours ago by Smuncho
What pattern is it @J3ssica
lllau_12
Professional
lllau_12
1 day, 16 hours ago by lllau_12
Heyy! Can I enter with #85748 for my favourite Disney movie Rapunzel
Ruy11Kn0ts
Advanced
Ruy11Kn0ts
1 day, 16 hours ago by Ruy11Kn0ts
May I join? 😊
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
1 day, 14 hours ago by Smuncho
@lllau_12 yea I love rupunzle she’s my favorite Disney princess too and yes @Ruy11Kn0ts
Black-Wolf
Professional
Black-Wolf
1 day, 11 hours ago by Black-Wolf
Can I join with #54311? because I'm a huge Blackpink fan
Smuncho
Professional
Smuncho
22 hours ago by Smuncho
@Black-Wolf yea
Reply