Halloween challenge 👻🎃
Reply
Knot_bell
Bracelet King
Knot_bell
3 days, 1 hour ago by Knot_bell
Hi! Everyone since Halloween is soon I want to make a challenge where you can make any Halloween theme bracelets, keychain, wall hanging, ect. This is my second year hosting this challenge! I had so much fun last year! 😊
Rewards:
1st: 5 stars on 10 of your patterns, and I make 1 of your patterns
2: 5 stars on 5 of your patterns
3rd: 5 stars on 3 of your patterns
Tell me what pattern you're joining with and let me know when you upload a photo
Challenge ends: October 31
Good luck!!
xbgilx
Advanced
xbgilx
2 days, 18 hours ago by xbgilx
I would like to join with pattern #199021 ☺️
Knot_bell
Bracelet King
Knot_bell
2 days, 18 hours ago by Knot_bell
@xbgilx Sounds great thank you for joining!! 😊
Jordan_24
Professional
Jordan_24
1 day, 14 hours ago by Jordan_24
I would love to join with pattern #217909
Knot_bell
Bracelet King
Knot_bell
1 day, 14 hours ago by Knot_bell
@Jordan_24 Cool pattern can't wait to see it done! 😊
-ashvsg-
Professional
-ashvsg-
1 day, 13 hours ago by -ashvsg-
I’d like to join with pattern #56890 🫶🫶
Knot_bell
Bracelet King
Knot_bell
1 day, 13 hours ago by Knot_bell
@-ashvsg- Awesome!! Glad you could join!! ❤️
SShkz1380
Bracelet King
SShkz1380
1 day, 11 hours ago by SShkz1380
May I join with my own pattern? #218325
Knot_bell
Bracelet King
Knot_bell
1 day, 7 hours ago by Knot_bell
@SShkz1380 Yes you may 😄
SShkz1380
Bracelet King
SShkz1380
10 hours ago by SShkz1380
#218325 my photo got submitted
Knot_bell
Bracelet King
Knot_bell
4 hours ago by Knot_bell
@SShkz1380 Wow looks amazing!! Thank you for joining!! 💖
Reply