Let’s Work On Our To-Do’s
Reply
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month, 3 weeks ago by winter_1
Hi guys! This is my first challenge post, so I hope you like it! RULES- -Need to have posted photo and completed bracelet by September 22, 2026. -You can do a bracelet from your ToDos, or from mine. -Please post bracelet pattern number, because I would love to see what ya'll did! ❤️ -Make sure to put challenge somewhere on your photo - No more than 2 of each pattern -Only normal patterns! No alphas! ❤️ You're welcome to do these patterns! #126525 #207943 #173378 #167667 #246 #29821 #214148 #214379 #215820 #215455 #215457 #215546 #215532 #90058 #184721 Thanks! Anyone can join! |
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month, 3 weeks ago by winter_1
P.S. You need to submit a photo of a completed bracelet. Comment the link of the bracelet once your photo has been posted on the bracelet pattern you choose. Thanks! |
|
sophen
Bracelet King
|
1 month, 3 weeks ago by sophen
Hey, i saw that you're also hosting "What's Your Bracelet Match?" Challenge and you're only allowed to host one challenge at a time, so you're going to have to close one of the challenges
|
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
@Queena Ok here are your patterns. Sorry for the confusion!#215678 #215244 |
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
@prplpwr14Nice! Theres so many to choose from! #213052 by KrazyKnotz #214958 by Leyla51 Hope you like them! Sorry that I had to move it to here ❤️ |
|
Queena
Skiller
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Queena
@sophen I understand what you are doing but honestly just leave them alone it’s really and Admen’s job to worry about that
|
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
@WarhorseYAY! I love these modifications! #215855 I made a variation of this one, so if that gets accepted I'll post the link. #215121 this one above this text I could not get grey in it, but you're welcome to put it in when you make the bracelet! Sorry for the mixup! |
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
@Queena No its ok I understand the rules now. 😂
|
|
Queena
Skiller
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Queena
Ok Im sry if I offended anyone
|
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
@Queena It's all good.
|
|
halokiwi
Moderator
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by halokiwi
Just a heads up:don't put only "challenge" on the photo. That's reserved for official challenges. You could put "let's work on our to-dos challenge" instead. |
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month, 2 weeks ago by winter_1
thanks
|
|
Warhorse
Bracelet King
|
1 month ago by Warhorse
One down and one to go! Photo is posted for: #215855
|
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month ago by winter_1
@Warhorse Yay!
|
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month ago by winter_1
@Warhorse I just looked at your photo. Amazing job! ❤️
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month ago by 416natalie
I just up loaded my picture for pattern #92048 I moved it from my to-do list to my loves because I completed it! It should be up soon!
|
|
winter_1
Professional
|
1 month ago by winter_1
@416natalie Wow! The photo looks amazing!
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month ago by 416natalie
Thank you so much!! @winter_1
|
|
416natalie
Bracelet King
|
1 month ago by 416natalie
I have my patterns up loaded for #2 & #146188
|
|
winter_1
Professional
|
4 weeks, 1 day ago by winter_1
@416natalie Oh wow! I love the colors for #2, and the other pattern looks so complex, almost like a alpha! ❤️
|





