The Wallhanging Marathon Round 2 (no sign ups sorry!) page 2
Reply
Beeskin
Bracelet King
Beeskin
2 months, 2 weeks ago by Beeskin
My photo was accepted!
sophen
Bracelet King
sophen
2 months, 1 week ago by sophen
My picture is up!!
Raynebow8
Bracelet King
Raynebow8
2 months, 1 week ago by Raynebow8
@sophen @Beeskin I love the colors! They look amazing!
famanaa
Bracelet King
famanaa
2 months, 1 week ago by famanaa
my picture is up
sferguson
Bracelet King
sferguson
2 months, 1 week ago by sferguson
#157355 has been posted, i just forgot to tell you apparently
Sushen
Skiller
Sushen
2 months ago by Sushen
@Raynebow8, how much more rounds do you think we got? btw my picture is up
QueenVia22
Bracelet King
QueenVia22
2 months ago by QueenVia22
I’m so sorry, I thought the deadline was in mid-august 😅
I’ve had the wallhanging finished for awhile, I just need to photograph it.
Sushen
Skiller
Sushen
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Sushen
@Ravnebow8 I think I have already stated that I swapped the pattern that I was going to make, but in the past forum, so here's the end pattern that I chose and have already uploaded: #214486
QueenVia22
Bracelet King
QueenVia22
1 month, 3 weeks ago by QueenVia22
My photo of #20155 is up! Sorry for the wait
Raynebow8
Bracelet King
Raynebow8
1 month ago by Raynebow8
@sferguson @sophen @J3ssica @Sushen @famanaa @Beeskin @QueenVia22

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry for not posting sooner! I've been busy with last minute plans, appointment, etc. The results will be up in an hour and I do apologize for the inconvenience!
Raynebow8
Bracelet King
Raynebow8
1 month ago by Raynebow8
@sferguson @sophen @J3ssica @Sushen @famanaa @Beeskin @QueenVia22

Hi! So it was really hard to rank these you all did amazing! Everytime I saw your photos my jaw was on the floor!

The people moving on are: @sophen @J3ssica @Sushen @famanaa @Beeskin @QueenVia22

I'm sorry @sferguson ! Your pattern was just a bit more simple compared to some of the others! It's really cute though!

Round 3 will be up soon and that will be the last round!!!!!
Sushen
Skiller
Sushen
3 days, 4 hours ago by Sushen
@Raynebow8 Hey! Has the 3d round of the marathon started per any chance?
Reply