~..☆..~..♡..~🪢🤔Anything But a Bracelet Challenge🤔🪢~..♡..~..☆..~ page 7
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 weeks, 5 days ago by Hylia224
@kpn great!! Thanks for letting me know!

@rics_girl3 sweet!! Let me know when the photo is up!
Traveler
Bracelet King
Traveler
3 weeks, 5 days ago by Traveler
Just need to upload the photo. It will probably be up tomorrow morning.
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 weeks, 5 days ago by Hylia224
@Traveler wonderful! Thanks for letting me know!
rics_girl3
Professional
rics_girl3
3 weeks, 4 days ago by rics_girl3
the photo was accepted
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Hylia224
@rics_girl3 it turned out FABULOUS!!
rics_girl3
Professional
rics_girl3
3 weeks, 4 days ago by rics_girl3
Thank you thank you lol
Traveler
Bracelet King
Traveler
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Traveler
My photo is up.
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Hylia224
@Traveler it looks amazing!!
Traveler
Bracelet King
Traveler
3 weeks, 4 days ago by Traveler
Thank you!
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 weeks, 2 days ago by Hylia224
@ningc98 @AlmaLlama @rics_girl3 @LittenGirl @RyanMarieS @eglaf @-jericho @alligator6 @bonnibands @kpn @Traveler
Hello everyone! I have the results!!
First of all, thank you all so so SO much for joining. This is the biggest turnout to one of my challenges so far and it's given me so much joy seeing so many people interested in my challenge. I hope you all enjoyed it at well!!
Second of all, it was SUPER hard choosing the winners. So I've decided to split the winnings into 2 categories: creativity (the method used to make the pattern) and beauty (how well the piece was made) and to make it fair, if you placed in one category, you can't place in the other. I hope you don't mind that I did this and that it wasnt mentioned before! It was just so hard choosing winners, I tried to spread the winnings.
Ok...the moment you have all been waiting for!!
Hylia224
Bracelet King
Hylia224
3 weeks, 2 days ago by Hylia224
✨creativity winners✨️
1st place goes tooooo...@eglaf!! Your little bag is absolutely gorgeous and the rainbow gradient is perfection!
2nd place goes tooooo....@kpn!! Your hat is so cute!!! I was not expecting it and it's such a creative way to use that pattern! And it looks SUPER cozy!
3rd place goes tooooo....@rics_girl3!! Your little tapestries are amazing and I'm super impressed by your patience to do both!! And so perfectly!!
Marvelous job, you guys!!! I'll give out prizes tomorrow! @eglaf and @kpn, you two can each pick a pattern for me to do!! Whether it be your own, or someone else's pattern that you'd like to see made!
Time for...
✨beauty winners✨️
1st place goes tooooo...@RyanMarieS!! Your little cloud keychain is absolute perfection!! Your knots are straight and even and I loved the color combination you used!
2nd place goes tooooo...@alligator6!!! As a fellow Zelda freak, your hylian crest wallhanging is fabulous!! And the endings you used on both wallhangings is super creative!
3rd place goes toooo....@LittenGirl!! Your mario keychain is AMAZING!! Your knots are so even and the string you used is perfect! It's shiny and the colors are beautiful!
Amazing job, you guys!! You all get prizes too!!
@RyanMarieS and @alligator6 you can pick patterns for me to do as well!! Yours or someone else's!!
Thank you all so so much again! I had a wonderful time running this challenge and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did!
Have a marvelous day!! 💖💖💖
rics_girl3
Professional
rics_girl3
3 weeks, 1 day ago by rics_girl3
Heheheh thank you. Congrats to @eglaf and @kpn you guy’s was awesome 🤍
RyanMarieS
Bracelet King
RyanMarieS
3 weeks, 1 day ago by RyanMarieS
thank you so muchh!!
kpn