COVID-19 Challenge
cheer_girl
Bracelet King
cheer_girl
4 years, 3 months ago by cheer_girl
Are you out of school for the coronavirus? Here are a few patterns that you can make when you're bored at home:
#20843 (the sun in Tangled)
I will be doing these patterns as well so you can ask me for help and if you post a picture if you would have the #COVID-19 then I will give you a shoutout! Feel free to message me and/or ask questions 👍 😘
morgan_roo
Skiller
morgan_roo
4 years, 3 months ago by morgan_roo
When does this challenge end and are there any rewards for it. Love the patterns ❤️ ❤️ ❤️
lazrbeam
Skiller
lazrbeam
4 years, 3 months ago by lazrbeam
@morgan_roo I’m pretty sure that rewards are only given in official challenges each week/month.
cheer_girl
Bracelet King
cheer_girl
@morgan_roo i forgot to mention that there are no rewards. as @lazrbeam said, rewards are only given out for official challenges. Sorry for the issue. 👍 😘
cheer_girl
Bracelet King
cheer_girl
@morgan_roo there is no deadline you can take all the time you want. Sorry I didnt answer that first. 👍 😘
Professional
4 years, 3 months ago by 41
How would you participate in the challenge? Would you just upload the photo with the patterns?
cheer_girl
Bracelet King
cheer_girl
@41 you would make one of the patterns and take a picture and make sure that the picture says #COVID-19 somewhere in it 👍 😘
lilginger
Professional
lilginger
4 years, 3 months ago by lilginger
i like these little mini challenges, it helps me learn more about bracelet making and prepare for the bigger challenges. I want to sell my bracelets some day with my aunt! shes a beader and id love to bring something else to her buisness.
nmchandler
Bracelet King
nmchandler
4 years, 3 months ago by nmchandler
Is there a deadline for this challenge???????????
cheer_girl
Bracelet King
cheer_girl
@nmchandler there is no deadline take all the time you want 👍 😘