❤️🐈🐈‍⬛🐈Cute Cat Challenge Part Two🐈🐈‍⬛🐈❤️
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
3 weeks, 4 days ago by blackcat79
@catpotato @LULUGREAT

Someone told me that they really liked this idea and wanted to do it, but the challenge was already over, so…. Here’s part two of the Cute Cat Challenge! To clarify; this isn’t a round two between the people from the last one, it’s just if you want to join you can! Also, if anyone wants to join from last time feel free, but you’re going to have to make something new! Same rules as last time, the goal is to pick the cutest cat pattern you can find and make it! The winners will be based on technique and how cute your chosen pattern is. If you do join, (or return) thank you for doing so! I look forward to seeing all of your creations!
Thank you,
blackcat79
catpotato
Skiller
catpotato
3 weeks, 4 days ago by catpotato
Hi I would like to do your challenge with pattern #148784. It is not the cutest pattern but it is the best one I could find since I am not good at complicated patterns or alphas🙂
catpotato
Skiller
catpotato
When will the challenge end?
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
3 weeks, 4 days ago by blackcat79
@catpotato I’m thinking same as last time, one month from now… Do you think from now to May 11th will be enough time? If not let me know and I’ll gladly change the deadline
catpotato
Skiller
catpotato
I think that deadline would be perfect!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
3 weeks, 3 days ago by J3ssica
See it as I was in another cat challenge that was supposed to be three rounds and the person never bothered to finish it... N I LOVE cats... I will join.
Villager
Professional
Villager
3 weeks, 2 days ago by Villager
@blackcat79 can I join with pattern #163372 ?
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
3 weeks, 2 days ago by blackcat79
@Villager Of course!
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
3 weeks ago by blackcat79
@catpotato @J3ssica @Villager Just to be sure, May 11th is a good due date for all of you? Feel free to ask for it to be changed if it isn’t enough time! 😊 (If you are thinking of joining but don’t think that a month is enough time, this applies to you as well)
Villager
Professional
Villager
3 weeks ago by Villager
@blackcat79 May 11th is fine for me 😊 also can i cross-stitch the pattern I choose for your challenge 👀? Just asking to be sure... its ok if Im not allowed lol
catpotato
Skiller
catpotato
3 weeks ago by catpotato
I am fine with may 11th. I am halfway done so it will be finished by then.
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
3 weeks ago by blackcat79
@Villager Of course you can!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
3 weeks ago by J3ssica
May 11th is fine for me
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
2 weeks, 6 days ago by J3ssica
Going to do #40355 cause, I'm in the Disney Challenge too n cause, it's the cutest thing! And... I want to make it for my husband's 96 year old grandmother for Mother's Day. She loves cats and reminds me of Marie. Lol sweet n sassy lol
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
2 weeks, 6 days ago by blackcat79
@J3ssica Awh, that’s so sweet!
Villager
Professional
Villager
2 weeks, 3 days ago by Villager
@blackcat79 I just posted the picture and waiting for approval by a moderater
emp217
Skiller
emp217
2 weeks, 2 days ago by emp217
@blackcat79 can I join with #144838 ?
blackcat79
Skiller
blackcat79
2 weeks, 2 days ago by blackcat79
@emp217 Of course you can!
emp217
Skiller
emp217
2 weeks, 2 days ago by emp217
plz tell me how you want a photo of my work? I can send you a link via PM
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2 weeks, 2 days ago by halokiwi
@emp217 for challenges you usually just post the photo to the pattern and then tell the host of the challenge about it 🙂