Skiller
catpotato
1 month ago by catpotato
Ty for letting me in!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
Going to make #40355 for my husband's grandmother for Mother's Day. She loves cats and reminds me of Marie. Lol sweet n sassy! Lol 💓🐈🐈‍⬛
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
1 month ago by LittenGirl
@J3ssica Omg such a cute pattern! 😍Can't wait to see it!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 month ago by kpn
my photo is up!
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
@kpn I ❤️ it! It's beautiful!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 month ago by kpn
thank you!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
@LittenGirl I made a BEAUTIFUL Disney pattern two weeks ago for the Your Choice Challenge and me and the other participant in the challenge NEVER got any results. Just wondering if I could enter it in this challenge. It's my all time favorite Disney character and means the world to me and came out SO good. It's hanging by our TV on our bedroom wall. Lol I just feel like it deserves some recognition. Also, I REALLY HATE when people start challenges they never bother to continue. I actually made another Disney pattern a month or so ago for what was supposed to be a three round Disney challenge and the person never even bothered to score the first round. Let alone continue the challenge. I was SO excited about it. Smh
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
@J3ssica Yeah I don't see why not! I saw that disney Challenge that you were in, and I saw they didn't finish it. That what inspired this one! ❤️
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
Ooops meant #107190
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
@J3ssica ❤️! Very clean!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month ago by J3ssica
@LittenGirl ty I LOVE Minnie Mouse SO much! ALWAYS have! I'm going to take pictures of Max today while it's still nice and warm and sunny outside. And... I'm halfway through Marie. Should be able to finish her today.
ryannmcc74
Skiller
ryannmcc74
1 month ago by ryannmcc74
this challenge seems like so much fun I wish I had seen it sooner! I would love to join, I will try my absolute best to have it done by the deadline. If not would I be refrained from joining future challenges?
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
@ryannmcc74 You can absolutely join! And if you can't get it done by the 21st, I'll be happy to give you an extension!
ryannmcc74
Skiller
ryannmcc74
@LittenGirl thank you!!! I will start it later today so it should be completed 😊
ryannmcc74
Skiller
ryannmcc74
just have to pick my patter first lol
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
@ryannmcc74 Ty for joining! ❤️ Lmk when you have a pattern!
LittenGirl
Bracelet King
LittenGirl
4 weeks, 1 day ago by LittenGirl
Just wanted to let everyone know, the deadline is in 2 days! I already have photos from @kpn and @Yelena09. So @J3ssica, @RyanMarieS, @anne7, @catpotato, and @ryannmcc74, let me know if you'll be able to finish, or need an extension! ❤️

Also,@ryannmcc74, lmk if you've picked out a pattern! ❤️
ryannmcc74
Skiller
ryannmcc74
4 weeks, 1 day ago by ryannmcc74
yes i have! pattern #162330 i should be able to finish it ☺️