The 🦸‍♂️power challenge🦸‍♀️ round one!
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
1 month, 3 weeks ago by BlueCat123
@Jasmijn3 @leviOsa_09 @lynx123 @trini2211 @AlmaLlama @Mer2010 @Urbestie @humanonion @Penny101 @2006_Mandy @Aussie_Izz @Vivi_knotz @Julia_2009 @Mirabelle_ @Grenda @RyanMarieS @ajfam @8renda @Rowsitt @pablotimon

Hello everyone welcome to the 🦸‍♂️Power challenge🦸‍♀️ This is going to be a very long challenge but I’m sure you guys can do it So let’s get this started!

Rules
When you get your power please DO NOT tell anyone your power that is to stay secret until the end of round.

When you want to use your power MESSAGE me only!

Your photo of your bracelet must have the name of the challenge or immediate disqualification.

Also do not message people asking them for their power it ruins the challenge so please don’t.

To get a power and pattern pick a number 1-21 you will get your pattern here and your power in a message so watch your message i-cons

Powers and what they do🔽

Helping hand 🖐 As the helping hand you can choose someone at random to help make their pattern for them but have to make your pattern and theirs at the same time and you could get them eliminated ❌ but that have to agree to you helping them if they decline your offer you don’t have to make their pattern.

Lifeguard 👮‍♂️ As the lifeguard you can protect some one from sabotaging people but you also protect them from helping people. .p.s once you choose the person you’re protecting you can’t undo it. And if the Devilish angel is protecting the person you choose you will be blocked form protecting them!

Guardian angel 😇 as the guardian angel you can choose one person to protect from bad powers. Devilish angel, ending, day steeler, pattern steeler, power taker, these are the powers you protect someone from ( you don’t protect from good powers ) and if the devilish angel is protecting the person you choose you will be blocked from protect them!

Devilish angel 😈 as the devilish angel you can protect one person from good powers. Guardian angel, day giver, helping hand, lifeguard, these are the powers that you protect from ( you don’t protect from bad powers ) if the lifeguard or guardian angel is protecting the person you chose you will be blocked from protect them!

Lucky 🍀 you have a small pattern and one extra day to finish your pattern.

Unlucky ☹️ You have a big pattern and one less day to finish your pattern.

Flash 🏃‍♂️ You have a small pattern but only one week to finish so be fast like the flash!

Cupid ❤️ As Cupid you can link two people together for the entire round. .p.s when you’re lined up with someone you and your partner have to finish both you’re patterns if one finishes and the other one doesn’t you will drag the other person with you! (also you can’t link yourself to someone it has to be two different people)

Day giver 🌅 as the day giver you can give one person one extra day ( you can’t give your self the extra day it’s against the rules )

Day steeler 🌃 as the day steeler you can steel one day from one random person.

Normal 😀you don’t have any special powers you are just normal

Chooser 👉🎆 as the chooser you can choose your own pattern.

50-50 as the 50-50 you can choose one person to shut off their power you flip a coin heads means you shut off their power tails means you failed to shut off their power.

Crystal clear 💎 as crystal clear you can see the true intentions of one person and you can choose to stop them form protect that person if you want.

4 colors 🧬 you can choose any pattern you want but it has to have only 4 colors.

Scraps 🕸 you can choose any pattern but it has to be made completely out scrap strings.

Power steeler 🦹‍♀️ As the power steeler you can steel a power from one person but you can’t use it you just take it away from someone.

Pattern switcher 👉👈 as the pattern switcher you can switch two peoples patterns ( you can’t switch your pattern and someone else’s )

Pattern steeler 🦹‍♂️ As the pattern steeler you can steel one power from someone of your choice

Ending▶️◀️ As the ending you can make one person do any starts and ends the choice is yours!

Only one will win this tournament

Prize 5 stars on all your patterns and I’ll make one of you patterns!

Good luck!
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
1 month, 3 weeks ago by pablotimon
I pick number 7!! 🎉
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
Double trouble ✌️ As double trouble you can make one person make two of the same pattern. If you choose someone with a big pattern I will let you choose someone else!
Julia_2009
Bracelet King
Julia_2009
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Julia_2009
I pick 8
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
@Julia_2009 you got pattern 160853
humanonion
Bracelet King
humanonion
1 month, 3 weeks ago by humanonion
I’ll pick number 13!
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
trini2211
Bracelet King
trini2211
1 month, 3 weeks ago by trini2211
I pick number 2!
pablotimon
Bracelet King
pablotimon
1 month, 3 weeks ago by pablotimon
deadline??
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
The deadline is March 31
Jasmijn3
Professional
Jasmijn3
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Jasmijn3
I choose 3
Rowsitt
Bracelet King
Rowsitt
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Rowsitt
Rowsitt
Bracelet King
Rowsitt
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Rowsitt
the numbers aren’t associated with the list of powers right? only you know what number associate with which power right?
leviOsa_09
Bracelet King
leviOsa_09
1 month, 3 weeks ago by leviOsa_09
can i have number 16? also when do we find out what powers we have?
Grenda
Bracelet King
Grenda
1 month, 3 weeks ago by Grenda
Can I have number 11?
8renda
Bracelet King
8renda
1 month, 3 weeks ago by 8renda
Can I have 18?
doezknotz
Bracelet King
doezknotz
1 month, 3 weeks ago by doezknotz
Hey am I in this challenge? I thought I was but I might not be (:
BlueCat123
Bracelet King
BlueCat123
@doezknotz yes I forgot to tag you sorry!
doezknotz
Bracelet King
doezknotz
It’s ok. Can I have number 3?
doezknotz
Bracelet King
doezknotz
Btw this looks really fun!