CATS ARE FUR-EVER Challenge!!! 🐾🐱🧡
sophcharrr
Professional
sophcharrr
2 months, 1 week ago by sophcharrr
I love my cat (Charley) so I decided to create a challenge about crazy cats!!
It'll have three rounds, all based on cats:
Round 1: March 6th to March 20th: Cats and food! (For example, cat-puccinos... ❤️)
Round 2: March 22nd to April 5th: Cats and paws / toebeans!! (For example, #86918 or #49362)
Round 3: Whatever you want that has to do with cats!
Every round will be judged like this:
Neatness x/5:
Pretty background / an actual cat in the picture gives you more points: x/5
Pattern (fitting into the round, in the third round it's an automatic 5): x/5
Colors Chosen: x/3
For a total of 18 points per round, or out of 54 total!
1st Place: Shoutout forever, I make a pattern of your chosing (please give me multiple because I might not have the colors for it)
2nd Place: Shoutout for 1 month, I give 5 stars to 10 of your patterns!
3rd Place: Shotuout for 2 weeks, I give 5 stars to 5 of your patterns!
Signups end March 5th, so hurry!!!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
2 months, 1 week ago by J3ssica
I would love to join. Proud cat mom. Lol 😻
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
I will do #56803 for round one 😻☕
sophcharrr
Professional
sophcharrr
@J3ssica Omg yay!! that pattern will definitely work it's so cute!!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
@sophchar it's going to be EPIC! N what an adorable idea for a challenge. I have three beautiful one n a half year old babies. Squeaky, Marley and Ash n their mom Lily who is the toughest cat ever. She showed up on our front porch two years ago this June with a gun shot wound and we took her in n six weeks later, she gave birth. Her baby daddy unfortunately don't want to be a house cat though but he comes n goes n is called Maurice and we also have a barn cat named Percy that is currently asleep on our bed n my inlaws have an orange cat named Adrian. Lol I LOVE kitties! 😻 Lol
sophcharrr
Professional
sophcharrr
@J3ssica aww that is so sweet!!! My cat is the cutest, chubbiest, sassiest little lump of fur that has ever existed on this planet, although she is quite picky lol 😄
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
@sophcharr don't tell my other babies but our baby boy is definitely my favorite kitty! He's 12 pounds of fluff n so purrrty. He's so sweet and soft and cuddly and he loves me. And I love him so much that I gave him a middle name. Lol Ash Mufasa! Lol he is king 👑 of the castle 🏰. Lol Squeaky is still not fixed yet though n in heat n her milkshake is bringing all the stray boys to the yard. Lol u hear them fighting outside. There's a big handsome one I call Kitler cause he has a Hitler mustache. Lol he n Maurice's brother that I call Binx... They fighting over my little six lb Squeaky n can't even see her. Lol smh Percy has been enjoying being an inside-outside cat lately. So many kitties 😻 I kinda wish I could let Kitler or Binx and Squeaky and get more babies but it would not be right at all. I don't even know if Squeaky can handle giving birth. She took small n we have enough cats already. I just miss them being baby babies. U know? They were so cute and tiny and loving. Now their love is on their terms. Lol
RyanMarieS
Bracelet King
RyanMarieS
2 months, 1 week ago by RyanMarieS
I would love to join! I just need to find a pattern!
RyanMarieS
Bracelet King
RyanMarieS
2 months ago by RyanMarieS
I'm so sorry, I'm going to have to drop out
Bracelet King
2 months ago by 4741119
May I join with #22906?
sophcharrr
Professional
sophcharrr
1 month, 4 weeks ago by sophcharrr
@4741119 and @J3ssica so sorry guys, the first round and all subsequent rounds will be postponed for one week because I got really sick. Sorry!!! But yes you guys can join with your pattern and it will be a two-person competition lol
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month, 4 weeks ago by J3ssica
@sophcharr don't be sorry. I actually have an infection in my dominant thumb. I'm just starting to feel better now.
Bracelet King
1 month, 3 weeks ago by 4741119
My photo was accepted! I may do #126597 if I have time.
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month, 3 weeks ago by J3ssica
My photo is up n I LOVE my catpaccino so much! It's REALLY a FANTASTIC pattern. 😻☕🐈
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
1 month, 1 week ago by J3ssica
@sophcharr r u still hosting this challenge?
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
2 weeks, 5 days ago by J3ssica
@sophcharrr I take it that u r no longer hosting this challenge. I still love my Catpaccino.