\O/ Favorite Animal Challenge \O/ page 3
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
3 months, 2 weeks ago by J3ssica
@soapbox ty so much! I REALLY appreciate ur understanding. I actually have something going on with my dominant thumb too. It's a little swollen and red n REALLY hurts. I'm praying that I don't have a blood clot in it. Cause, that would be my luck. Lol But this pattern is so important and special to me and I REALLY want to attempt it.
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
3 months, 2 weeks ago by Cow28
#157626 is up
soapbox
Bracelet King
soapbox
3 months, 2 weeks ago by soapbox
@Cow28 it turned out great!
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
3 months, 2 weeks ago by Cow28
Thank you! I had so much fun making it.
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
3 months, 2 weeks ago by Vivi_knotz
My photo is up!!
soapbox
Bracelet King
soapbox
3 months, 1 week ago by soapbox
@Vivi_knotz looks fantastic!
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
3 months, 1 week ago by Vivi_knotz
Thnx!
soapbox
Bracelet King
soapbox
3 months ago by soapbox
reminder that the deadline for this challenge is MARCH 17th!
im currently waiting on photos from @J3ssica and @AdyMerck_1 then i will announce the winners!

if anyone wishes to sign up you may if you can complete your project by the deadline!
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
3 months ago by J3ssica
@soapbox I only have about 20 rows left. I had an infection in my dominant thumb. And... I'm getting upset cause, unfortunately, the pattern that I am running needs to be pulled out and I can't do that. My dowel is too small n I don't know what to do to remedy the problem.
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
3 months ago by J3ssica
@soapbox I literally feel like I'm wasting my time n energy with this pattern. See it as, it really needs to be pulled out and I can't. I'm trying to figure out how to transfer it off the dowel it's on n onto something else. I don't know. It's REALLY driving me nuts. It's my biggest yet and I want everyone to get the full effect.
soapbox
Bracelet King
soapbox
3 months ago by soapbox
@J3ssica Im sorry to hear that! hopefully you can figure out some way to solve the issue or at least a stop gap for now. if you arent able to finish it just let me know and if you want i can tag you in my next challenge. I was looking forward to seeing it finished but if you upload a slightly unfinished photo ill still judge it
J3ssica
Bracelet King
J3ssica
3 months ago by J3ssica
@soapbox I'm just going to drop out of this challenge. Even if I finish it, I need to figure out what I can transfer it to so everyone can better see it. 🦉
AdyMerck_1
Skiller
AdyMerck_1
3 months ago by AdyMerck_1
i drop out. sorry for being late 🙂 🙂
soapbox
Bracelet King
soapbox
3 months ago by soapbox
@AdyMerck_1 and @J3ssica im sorry to hear that, thank you for letting me know
soapbox
Bracelet King
soapbox
3 months ago by soapbox
Everyone's submissions looked so good! i hope you all had a great time knotting!

now its time to announce the winners!

1st place - @Cow28 , I really liked the 3d frog, its such a cute bracelet!
2nd place - @trini2211 , a great pattern and I really how you used the gradient string to match your dogs fur!
3rd place - @Vivi_knotz , such a cute pattern and a beautiful photo!

the prizes are:
1st - Love and 5 star ratings for 15 patterns, name listed in my bio, and I make one of your patterns
2nd - Love and 5 star rating for 10 patterns and I make one of your patterns
3rd - Love and 5 star rating for 5 patterns
trini2211
Bracelet King
trini2211
3 months ago by trini2211
Yeyyyyy!!!! Congrats allll
Cow28
Bracelet King
Cow28
3 months ago by Cow28
I can’t believe I got first place! Thank you so much and great challenge! Good job to everyone else 🎉
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
3 months ago by Vivi_knotz
Aawww!!! 😄 Thank you you so much!! Congratulations to the winners!!!! 😜