Bracelet King
Vanna4
1 month, 2 weeks ago by Vanna4
Sorry, I got cut off lol I just have too much homework 🙃
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
1 month, 2 weeks ago by kpn
@Vanna4 i totally get it 😅 how much time works for you?
Vanna4
Bracelet King
Vanna4
I am staying with family this week, and I don’t think I will have time to finish itc
Vanna4
Bracelet King
Vanna4
Im not going to use the extension, but I definitely want to finish the bracelet in the future 😁
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@Vanna4 alright! I hope you have a lovely time with your family!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@EggMan @RyanMarieS @Vanna4 @unique_ly I LOVE ALL OF YOUR PHOTOS SO MUCHHH!!!! I'm super sad to judge them (bc 1, they're all fantastic and I can't choose a favorite and 2) we only have 4 people so one person doesn't place 😭) but I said I would, so here we go.
In first place... drumroll please... unique_ly with #160496! If you guys haven't seen their photo yet, definitely go check it out bc it looks amazing! I love your color scheme too, it totally works in a way I wouldn't have expected! you should def add that as a variation by the way bc it's absolutely fantastic
second place... drumroll again... RyanMarieS with #54258! this is so awesome, and I love your colors too! it makes me just want to... run away to the mountains and cut off all contact with human beings, become a crazy old mountains person with 9 cats, and build my own log cabin from the ground up but maybe that's just me
third place...LOUDEST DRUMROLL... EggMan! I love the simple elegance this bracelet carries. I feel like ombre string doesn't work often for me aesthetically, but you nailed it here. the beginning and end are super clean too! Wonderful bracelet!
Vanna4
Bracelet King
Vanna4
Thank you so much for hosting!!! This was a great challenge!!!
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@Vanna4 ofc, thank you so much for joining!
RyanMarieS
Bracelet King
RyanMarieS
1 month, 2 weeks ago by RyanMarieS
Thanks so much!!!! 😍 😍
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
1 month, 2 weeks ago by EggMan
Thank you for hosting the challenge! It really was good, I'm sorry I ended up only making the one bracelet. The rest of them I made with perle cotton thread, and it was too exhausting to work on them. I'm glad you liked the variegated thread! I initially only started this bracelet as a way to use up these threads, because I dyed them without any purpose in mind, and they were too short to crochet anything with :/ so a pretty bracelet it was.
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@EggMan i get it 😂 i have so many unfinished bracelets just lying around and i see them and i'm just like "hmm... wasted string"
your dyed thread was amazing tho i need to try that
EggMan
Bracelet King
EggMan
1 month, 2 weeks ago by EggMan
Yeah, dying thread is really fun! You can get some really cool effects, and it's almost impossible to make something that looks outright bad.
unique_ly
Bracelet King
unique_ly
1 month, 2 weeks ago by unique_ly
Wait, what- oh, it’s realll, TYSM! This was a fun challenge to join in =)
kpn
Bracelet King
kpn
@unique_ly you totally earned your win 😊 great job!