~100 Bracelet Challenge~
Grenda
Bracelet King
Grenda
4 months ago by Grenda
@leviOsa_09 @AlmaLlama @Vivi_knotz @8renda @fishyknots @Emakes @Traveler @mishka0129 @pablotimon @sophlove21 @MaeveMakes @RyanMarieS @sferguson @karelee98 @vale_23 @Favorites

This is where you will update me in the future when you have completed something.

We will actually have 17 participants because the host of this original challenge did not have a chance to participate before and I want to give them an opportunity.

In this challenge, your goal is to make 100 creations. You can make alpha or normal patterns and it can be anything (bracelets, keychains, bookmarks, wallhangings, crochet, cross stitch, etc.).

RULES:

Make sure to put the number of the creation you are on in the photo. For example, if it is your first one put 1/100. The creation has to be completely finished like the ending or ties.

PRIZES:

Participation- Friend request. I will rate 1 of your patterns 5 stars.

1st- I will rate all of your patterns five stars. I will make and post pictures to 5 of your patterns. Shoutout in my bio for a year.

2nd- I will rate 20 of your patterns five stars. I will make and post pictures to 4 of your patterns. Shoutout in my bio for a year.

3rd- I will rate 15 of your patterns five stars. I will make and post pictures to 3 of your patterns. Shoutout in my bio for a year.

4th- I will rate 10 of your patterns five stars. I will make and post pictures to 2 of your patterns. Shoutout in my bio for a year.

5th- I will rate 5 of your patterns five stars. I will make and post a picture to 1 of your patterns. Shoutout in my bio for a year.

JUDGING:

Each creation will be out of five points. One point for color choice. One point for the photo. One point for the neatness. One point for the edges. One point for putting the number in the photo.
Being the first to complete all 100 creations will not guarantee you first place. It will also be about the neatness and effort that goes into the creation.

I ask that people update me every 5-10 creations when the challenge starts. You can use these creations for other challenges too. This challenge will run until the end of September so I will start judging on October 1st. If an extension is absolutely necessary, I will allow it. This challenge can also help people keep track of their creations.
Grenda
Bracelet King
Grenda
4 months ago by Grenda
@fishyknots I am okay with people who have started their projects as long as a majority of it is not done.
fishyknots
Bracelet King
fishyknots
4 months ago by fishyknots
Okay, thank you!
Grenda
Bracelet King
Grenda
4 months ago by Grenda
@karalee98
karalee98
Bracelet King
karalee98
4 months ago by karalee98
❤️
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
4 months ago by AlmaLlama
I already start an hour ago a project, so yay!! I'm really excited for this challenge!! 😄
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
4 months ago by Vivi_knotz
😆 so excited!!
Grenda
Bracelet King
Grenda
4 months ago by Grenda
@mags11 I’m so sorry for not tagging you sooner. I lost track of all the people who had joined.
mags11
Bracelet King
mags11
4 months ago by mags11
That’s ok lol
lynx123
Bracelet King
lynx123
4 months ago by lynx123
are you still taking participants? I've been wanting to do another one of these for a while now.
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
My first photo was accepted on pattern #64141! 99 more to go! 😄
Grenda
Bracelet King
Grenda
4 months ago by Grenda
@lynx123 Signups are over but the challenge did barely start yesterday so I will ask the other participants if they are okay with another person joining.

@leviOsa_09 @AlmaLlama @Vivi_knotz @8renda @fishyknots @Emakes @Traveler @mishka0129 @pablotimon @sophlove21 @MaeveMakes @RyanMarieS @sferguson @karalee98 @vale_23 @Favorites @mags11

Is everyone fine with another person joining this challenge?
AlmaLlama
Bracelet King
AlmaLlama
I don't mind at all that! 😊
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
Absolutely!!!
mags11
Bracelet King
mags11
4 months ago by mags11
I’m good with that
mags11
Bracelet King
mags11
4 months ago by mags11
My first two photos were excepted!! 98 more to go!!
sophlove21
Bracelet King
sophlove21
4 months ago by sophlove21
I'm fine with that! I personally might not even make it to 100, I just think the friendly competition will get me closer to that number! So the more the merrier 🎉
8renda
Bracelet King
8renda
4 months ago by 8renda
I’m good with that too. 😁
Vivi_knotz
Bracelet King
Vivi_knotz
My first photo of #100889 was accepted!! 99 more to go!! 😂
karalee98
Bracelet King
karalee98
4 months ago by karalee98
Absolutely ok with another person joining. ❤️ it’s all about having fun and creating our art. So the more the merrier. 😊