๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿพโ€๐ŸฆฐDoubling up challenge!!! ๐Ÿ‘ฑ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘ฉ๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿฆฑ
rollergirl
Bracelet King
rollergirl
2ย years, 7ย months ago by rollergirl
Hi everyone! This challenge is the doubling up challenge! In this competition, you will be working with another user on BB. You will both have to decide on a pattern, and do something that works well together.
You can both make the same pattern, do a double pattern ex. #106093 do a split pattern ex. #104135 #90004 or any other partner ideas you have!

If you want to enter- ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
-If you have a partner you want to work with, both join and tell me you are working together
-I can pair you with someone else who has entered on their own

Joining-๐Ÿ‘
- anyone can join! No matter what level or amount of expertise.
- just tell me you are joining, and either tell me what pattern you are doing, or give me guidelines for finding you some choices.

Deadline-๐Ÿคฉ
The deadline will be Halloween! (October 31) If you/your partner need an extension, please tell me and I will be happy to give one! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Remember-
- you and your partners photos must be up on the same pattern.
- put both of your usernames in the photos if possible
- creations must be fully completed, and should be clear and easy to make out in the photo
- your creations MUST MATCH

Judging-
-based on quality of the creations
-pairs/teams will win together

Yโ€™all will do amazing!

Prizes- โญ๏ธโœจ๐Ÿคฉ
1st place- 15 patterns rated 5 stars, 10 loved, 5 with a nice comment, pattern request, bio shoutout for November!
2nd place- 10 patterns rated 5 stars, 5 loved, 3 with a nice comment, November bio shoutout
3rd place- 5 patterns rated 5 stars, 5 loved, 1 with a nice comment, November bio shoutout

I would love to see fall colors/ patterns but that is NOT a requirement. ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

Be creative and have fun! This is a cool and different kind of challenge, and I hope you enjoy it!
RangerLane
Bracelet King
RangerLane
2ย years, 7ย months ago by RangerLane
I would do this, but im going to be on a vacation during a lot of that time.
Mishiemoo
Bracelet King
Mishiemoo
2ย years, 7ย months ago by Mishiemoo
I would love to join โค๏ธ and I would be down for any partner since I don't really have any other friends that make bracelets ๐Ÿ˜‚
rollergirl
Bracelet King
rollergirl
2ย years, 7ย months ago by rollergirl
@Mishiemoo awesome! If other people enter, I will pair you up with someone. You could also message someone who you are โ€œfriendsโ€ with digitally on BB.