โ–ชโ—พโ—ผโฌ› [๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ] ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฏ โฌ›โ—ผโ—พโ–ช
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
2ย years, 7ย months ago by KrazyKnotz
[๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ] ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฏ

I'm really excited to post this week's challenge!

-For completing this challenge and receiving a reward you need to submit a photo of a *finished* bracelet/keychain
--->*finished* means that your bracelet/keychain is completed and it is obvious that no more work needs to be done with finished endings
-You will get 1 reward for each bracelet/keychain you make of this week's challenge patterns (So if you make 3 challenge bracelets/keychains, you will receive 3 rewards.)
-You can make as many bracelets/keychains of the same pattern as you want. There is no limit!
-You are also free to use any colors of your choosing
-Don't forget to add the word "๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ" in the photo but keep it small!

*REWARDS are the number next to your avatar on your profile.

The [OFFICIAL] October 2021 Weekly Challenge, Week 3 patterns:

Alpha patterns:
#107385 (12 base strings)
#104225 (14 base strings)
#58561 (15 base strings)
#71383 (17 base strings)
#104604 (18 base strings)
#56316 (18 base strings)

Normal patterns:
#100352 (12 strings)
#97420 (12 strings)
#59392 (13 strings)
#95618 (16 strings)
#89878 (16 strings)
#16103 (18 strings)

Shaped patterns:
#58896 (20 strings)
#106262 (16 strings)

**This challenge ends on the evening of Sunday, ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐˜๐—ต**

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here! ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! No need to ask to join.

Have fun! ๐Ÿ˜Š
@KrazyKnotz

- - - - - -

Also check out the [๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ] ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ
https://www.braceletbook.com/forum/9_challenges/24193_official-october-2021-challenge/
ievaposkus
Bracelet King
ievaposkus
2ย years, 7ย months ago by ievaposkus
Hello! These patterns are beautiful! But I have a question. How big part from the original pattern I need to make to make it count? Would my bracelet/keychain count if I would only make the pumkin part from pattern #107385?
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
@ievaposkus Yes. You can make just the pumpkin since that is a significant part of the pattern.
ievaposkus
Bracelet King
ievaposkus
2ย years, 7ย months ago by ievaposkus
@KrazyKnotz Ok. Thank you!
_Ederle_
Bracelet King
_Ederle_
2ย years, 7ย months ago by _Ederle_
Can I join with #95618? I should be done in a few days.
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
@_Ederle_ Yes. ๐Ÿ™‚

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! No need to ask to join.
_Ederle_
Bracelet King
_Ederle_
Okay! Thank you!
_Ederle_
Bracelet King
_Ederle_
I am almost done! I will submit a picture tomorrow. I hope that it will be accepted quickly! What time of the day is this challenge over?
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
@Ederle_ There is no specific time. Just Sunday evening US time (or before next week's Challenge is posted on Monday)
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
@_Ederle_ Oops. Wrong tag. See my above post. ๐Ÿ™‚
_Ederle_
Bracelet King
_Ederle_
Okay. I should be done.
_Ederle_
Bracelet King
_Ederle_
My cat ate my bracelet. ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ก
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
@_Ederle_ Oh no! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
_Ederle_
Bracelet King
_Ederle_
I walked into my room to take a picture, and it was a wet blob of torn up thread. I am so sorry.