[๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ] ๐—ข๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟย ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญย ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ ๐Ÿฎ ~~๐ŸŒ™~~
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
2ย years, 8ย months ago by Tikilishi
[OFFICIAL] Octoberย 2021ย Weekly Challenge, Week 2

Hello everyone!

Thank you very much for joining me this spooky season. ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ I'm so very excited to be hosting this week's Official Weekly Challenge! ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽ‰

Whether or not this is your first official challenge, welcome! Here's a brief reminder of our rules so that you may earn your rewards:

๐ŸŽƒ Take a picture of your *completed* bracelet, keychain, bookmark, etc.
๐ŸŽƒ Include the word "Challenge" in your photo somewhere (but try not to make it too big or distracting ~ the focus should be on your creation!)
๐ŸŽƒ Upload your photo to the correct pattern

You will recieve one reward for each completed creation you post ~ for example; if you make ten items, you will receive ten rewards. A reward is the little number next to your avatar on your profile!

Feel free to make as many items as you'd like, and of course ~ you can use any colors your heart desires!

And now; here are this week's patterns for this challenge:

Alpha Patterns:

Normal patterns:

**This challenge ends on the evening of Sunday, October 17th**

Feel free to start a discussion or to ask me any questions related to this challenge here. I can't wait to see everything you make! ๐Ÿ
Thank you for your participation, and thank you for making BraceletBook a fun place to be!

Happy tying!
(And Happy Spooky Season!)

~~๐ŸŒ™~~

@Tikilishi
busybusya1
Bracelet King
busybusya1
2ย years, 8ย months ago by busybusya1
First! Great patterns, I love them! I just don't think I will have the time to make them
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
I understand @busybusya1 ๐Ÿงก
Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at them!
Aracne
Bracelet King
Aracne
2ย years, 8ย months ago by Aracne
Tiki thank youuuuu โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ โค๏ธ very beautiful patterns again ๐Ÿ˜
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
@Aracne You're so welcome โคโคโคโคโคโคโค
And thank you coming by and for commenting โคโคโค
I'm always happy to hear when you like the choices ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ
busybusya1
Bracelet King
busybusya1
2ย years, 8ย months ago by busybusya1
My pleasure! I love looking at the weekly challenges!
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
@busybusya1 I'm so glad!
ArtsyAnna
Bracelet King
ArtsyAnna
2ย years, 8ย months ago by ArtsyAnna
Such good choices! I might have trouble picking one!!!
LazyPerson
Professional
LazyPerson
2ย years, 8ย months ago by LazyPerson
Could I join? Iโ€™ve been in the worst bracelet slump ever so this will really help me
kris-b
Bracelet King
kris-b
2ย years, 8ย months ago by kris-b
@Tikilishi - What fun choices this week! I love the fall/Halloween theme. and thanks for adding one of my patterns to the mix. I like that you included #42991 by @pattncraft - I don't know that I would normally see anything but a nice design in that one, but when I look at it after looking at all the Halloween themed designs, I see bats and teeth and fangs!
Zaan_13
Bracelet King
Zaan_13
2ย years, 8ย months ago by Zaan_13
@LazyPerson weekly challenges are open for everyone! No need to ask permission. Hope you get out of your slump and happy knotting!๐Ÿค—

@kris-b now that you mentioned it I see the Halloween undertones too! I like that pattern a little more now ๐Ÿ˜„
LazyPerson
Professional
LazyPerson
2ย years, 8ย months ago by LazyPerson
@ Zaan_13 thanks!
michmich
Bracelet King
michmich
2ย years, 8ย months ago by michmich
I just submitted a picture of pattern #87354 but forgot to write "Challenge" on the picture, even though I did start the bracelet for the challenge. What can I do ?
ArtsyAnna
Bracelet King
ArtsyAnna
2ย years, 8ย months ago by ArtsyAnna
@michmich contact a moderated if possible!!! They can try to stop it. If it gets accepted ask a moderated if they can have it removed from the cite.
halokiwi
Super Moderator
halokiwi
2ย years, 8ย months ago by halokiwi
@michmich I only saw your comment after I reviewed your photo but I could give you a reward. Just reply or send me a message, if that is what you want to go with. You could also request for the photo to be taken down so you can post a new one.
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
I'm really happy you like the fall-themed choices this week @kris-b! ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿงก
I started putting this particular weekly challenge together last spring, so it's been waiting to be shared for a super long time!

Hehe, I'm really glad you pointed that out about #42991! That was exactly my thought process when I picked it ๐Ÿ˜„ Similarly, I thought that your pattern reminded me of the iconic iron fencing associated with Halloween! ๐Ÿ˜„
Thank you for coming by to leave a comment!
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
Yep! @Zaan_13 is right, official challenges are open to anybody and everybody!

Even though you don't have to ask to join, I certainly encourage discussion of the challenge here in the comments ๐Ÿ˜„ I think it's part of the fun!

@ArtsyAnna @LazyPerson I'm happy to hear that you're considering joining!
And you can make as many or as few as you want to!Yep! @Zaan_13 is right, official challenges are open to anybody and everybody!

Even though you don't have to ask to join, I certainly encourage discussion of the challenge here in the comments ๐Ÿ˜„ I think it's part of the fun!

You can make as many or as few as you want to!
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
Yep! @Zaan_13 is right, official challenges are open to anybody and everybody!

You can make as many or as few as you want to!
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
Lol! Sorry for the extra tags guys, I'm having some tech issues today, among other things ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
_Ederle_
Bracelet King
_Ederle_
2ย years, 8ย months ago by _Ederle_
Hello! I would love to join with #87354. I think that I have time and will finish it. ๐Ÿ‘