💃👻🌌🧀🎓EMOJI THEMED CHALLENGE 💃👻🌌🧀🎓 ROUND ONE
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
2 years, 8 months ago by SusuKnots
@_SarahG @SelinaG @Thunder344 @hellooooo @mk_knots17 @artstuff99 @Godluvsu @LeylaIsMe

Welcome to the first round of The Emoji Themed Challenge, which I am cohosting with @RangerLane, who will be the judge of this challenge! Signups are officially closed, so if you weren't tagged above, i'm sorry but you can't join.

The first round will be 2 weeks long, so October 9th is the deadline to get your photo accepted (if it's not accepted by the 9th, you can always just put the picture as your pfp). We will give extensions if needed, but please try to be done on time!

The emoji for Round 1 is.... drumroll please... 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥

So, choose any pattern which you think is related to that emoji, and tell us what you've chosen, then make it and post a photo, then tell us you're done, just like any other challenge, lol you probably already know how this works 😂

Just a reminder that there will be 3 rounds, and a reminder about what the prizes are:

For the winners of each round:

both me and @RangerLane will rate 10 of your patterns 5 stars, and you get a shoutout in @RangerLane's bio

for the ✨ULTIMATE WINNER✨ the prizes are:

1st place: we each rate 10 of your patterns 5 stars, shoutout in @RangerLane's bio, and i can make a normal bracelet, up to 18 strings, and post a picture

2nd place: we each rate 5 of your patterns 5 stars, shoutout in @RangerLane's bio, and i can make a normal bracelet, up to 10 strings, and post a picture

3rd place, we each rate 5 of your patterns 5 stars and you get a shoutout in @RangerLane's bio

Have fun,

@SusuKnots and @RangerLane
RangerLane
Bracelet King
RangerLane
2 years, 8 months ago by RangerLane
Good Luck to everyone! I cant wait to see the photos!
Thunder344
Professional
Thunder344
2 years, 8 months ago by Thunder344
Thanks! I have to go through all the patterns now ❤️ 🔥 🔥 🔥
hellooooo
Bracelet King
hellooooo
2 years, 8 months ago by hellooooo
Can i do #82447
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@hellooooo sure that works!
artstuff99
Professional
artstuff99
2 years, 8 months ago by artstuff99
hey, i have a quick question, can it be a set? like idk can i make an alpha and then 1 or 2 small bracelets to go with it, like a stackable bracelet? or does it have to be just 1?
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@artstuff99 good question... i would say yes, as long as they all match the theme, but lemme just check with @RangerLane before i give you an actual answer lol
Godluvsu
Bracelet King
Godluvsu
2 years, 8 months ago by Godluvsu
Does #58651 work?
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@Godluvsu yep!
artstuff99
Professional
artstuff99
Ok thank you! yeah i was thinking doing an alpha and then one or two small/thin bracelets to go with it (like orange or red chevrons or something)
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@artstuff99 that would be cool! but i'd suggest maybe making the alpha first, then if @RangerLane decides you can do more than 1 bracelet, then you can make the chevrons?
artstuff99
Professional
artstuff99
Yep that's what i was planning to do! i might not get to it tonight or this weekend though, cause i have a lot of hw
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@artstuff99 okay!
artstuff99
Professional
artstuff99
ok so I will be making pattern #41259 as my main and if im aloud i will make one chevron to go with it, and this #28478 to also go with it, like a stackable bracelet set
artstuff99
Professional
artstuff99
oh i forgot to mention, with the letters it'll be my nickname
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@artstuff99 sounds good!
hellooooo
Bracelet King
hellooooo
2 years, 8 months ago by hellooooo
I’m very sorry I have to drop out
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@hellooooo ok, thanks for letting us know!
_SarahG
Bracelet King
_SarahG
2 years, 8 months ago by _SarahG
Hi sorry but I'll have to drop out because I don't have the right colours for fire. We recently ordered more string but they won't be delivered in time. ☹
SusuKnots
Bracelet King
SusuKnots
@_SarahG thats fine!