โ˜†๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐žโ˜†
reagan_m
Skiller
reagan_m
2ย years, 8ย months ago by reagan_m
๐‡๐ข! ๐“๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ ๐š๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ/๐ค๐ž๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง! ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐๐ž๐œ๐ข๐๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐จ๐ซ ๐š ๐ค๐ž๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ข๐ง!

๐‡๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ:
๐Ÿ. ๐ซ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
๐Ÿ. ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐Œ๐”๐’๐“ ๐š๐๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง #
๐Ÿ‘. ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง
emypandy
Professional
emypandy
2ย years, 8ย months ago by emypandy
Yo was up, soooo yah I was that human on the chat . I got 4 patterns that are pretty cool and are HALLOWING. Sooo here are the numbers for yah #5652 - I made that one hallowing sprinkles, then I got #55585 I made that one hallowing arrows pretty cool then thereโ€™s #40853 that one is my favourite and I made is cute pumpkin colours and finally I got #1 and those are the basic purple, orange & black. Hope you like them โค๏ธThx for ur time have a great October month and last bit of September. ๐Ÿ‘
emypandy
Professional
emypandy
2ย years, 8ย months ago by emypandy
Damn I made a mistake itโ€™s 56562 NOT 5652