Marvel Themed Challenge (no prizes just for fun)
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
2 years, 8 months ago by amayab
Hey guys, so this is my first challenge that's why I said no prizes but if you guys can think of some good ones then I'm all for it. So basically what this challenge is going to be is anything and everything Marvel. It can be an alpha, a keychain, an normal pattern, a bookmark, basically it can be anything you want as long as it's Marvel related in some way, shape or form. If you want to join drop one of your favorite MCU lines and put the pattern that you want to do. And when your done put another line and tag marvel themed challenge in your picture. Guys and have FUNNNN. Also let me know if you want a Marvel besties cuz I got you ❤️
aninha22
Bracelet King
aninha22
2 years, 8 months ago by aninha22
Hey!! I will participate!!
My favorite Marvel movie is Captain America: The Winter Soldier, and I'm also loving all the shows Marvel is doing. I recently made a bracelet from The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, you can see in my photos 😊
I'm going to make the pattern #11045, it's in my to-dos for so long 😂
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
@aninhah22 omgg yess I've never seen that pattern before 😍 Definitely let me know when you're finished ❤️ I love Winter Soldier too, and the ending for Captain America and the Winter soldier was definitely my favorite. Also I forgot to say that the deadline is October 22, so you have some time.
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
Sorry @aninha22
aninha22
Bracelet King
aninha22
2 years, 8 months ago by aninha22
Okay, I will start right now and post a pic soon😄
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
OK sounds good
urabish
Bracelet King
urabish
2 years, 8 months ago by urabish
heyy, im so glad i found a marvel challenge lol, im going to do #87581 if thats okay
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
@urabish yesss! I love that pattern 😍 I'm excited to see how it comes out!
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
2 years, 8 months ago by Hunter_K
@amayab I'll join with #101340 and on of my favorite lines in the MCU is "can you move your seat up?"
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
@Hunter_K yesss I love that pattern I could never make it though that's too big for me so good luck.
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
@amayab I'm with you till the end of the line...and the end of this challenge. I just submitted my photo you ought to see it soon.

Also can we just talk about how Steve left his bestie for a girl who already had a husband and children I just-😔😀🔪🔪
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
@Hunter_K when I saw the notification from bracelet book, and I looked at the preview all I saw was I'm with you till the end of the line I kid you not I literally almost started crying I was like omgggg ItS RoBeRt DoWnEy Jr. It literally broke me. I'm so excited to see how you did❤

I know he really left his besties who have been with him since the beginning and would have been with him until the end of the line for a girl like what? But there's a theory that he didn't marry Peggy and that he married Natasha instead so here's to hoping thats true
Hunter_K
Bracelet King
Hunter_K
@amayab lols I'm glad it could make you happy 😄 OMG I've heard about that theory I really hope it's true
braceletll
Professional
braceletll
2 years, 8 months ago by braceletll
hi so i am wondering if i can participate with 47331. also my favourite line is i went from one fight to another for 90 years
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
Yes of course let me know when your finished
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
2 years, 7 months ago by amayab
@aninha22, @urabish, @braceletll just a reminder that this challenge ends in less than 2 weeks so let me know when you're finished good luck 😇
aninha22
Bracelet King
aninha22
2 years, 7 months ago by aninha22
@amayab OK!! It took me a while to start making the bracelet because I got sick, but I'm going to finish it as soon as possible 😊
braceletll
Professional
braceletll
2 years, 7 months ago by braceletll
hey can i change mine to 92508
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
@aninha22 that's okay. Hope your feeling better. Let me know if you need me to extend it or anything.
amayab
Bracelet King
amayab
@braceletll yeah that's fine. Let me know when you're done.