[๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ] ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ ๐Ÿญ
knottahti
knottahti
2ย years, 8ย months ago by knottahti
[๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ] ๐—ฆ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ ๐Ÿญ

Hello everyone! Sorry for the delay in posting this week's challenge!!
I am very excited to share my pick of patterns with you this week ๐Ÿ˜„

~ To complete this challenge and receive a reward you must submit a photo of a "finished" bracelet/keychain/etc. (a "finished" bracelet/keychain/etc. should be visibly completed and has no more obvious work that needs to be done on it, like having unfinished endings)
~You will get 1 reward for each bracelet/keychain/etc. create using this week's challenge patterns (if you make 3 challenge bracelets/keychains, you will receive 3 rewards!)
~You are welcome to make as many bracelets/keychains/etc. of the same pattern as you want. There is no limit!
~You are also free to use any colors of your choosing, so enjoy picking out whatever you please!
~Don't forget to add the word "challenge" in the photo but keep it small, and not too distracting from the creation itself!

*REWARDS are the number next to your avatar on your profile*

ALPHA PATTERNS
#92504 (10 base strings)
#101051 (9 base strings)
#96024 (18 base strings)
#101935 (21 base strings)
#103727 (19 base strings)

NORMAL PATTERNS
#103543 (12 strings)
#95733 (20 strings)
#30806 (14 strings)
#72465 (22 strings)
#103697 (8 strings)

SHAPED PATTERNS
#103533 (16 strings)
#102504 (14 strings)

**This challenge ends on the evening of Sunday, September 12th**

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here! ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! No need to ask to join.

Have a wonderful week of knotting!
@knottahti
Puppy12345
Bracelet King
Puppy12345
2ย years, 8ย months ago by Puppy12345
First lol
Top_Xoxo
Bracelet King
Top_Xoxo
2ย years, 8ย months ago by Top_Xoxo
Second โœจ๐Ÿ’
I waited for this ๐Ÿคฉ
Laurenk082
Bracelet King
Laurenk082
2ย years, 8ย months ago by Laurenk082
third hehe ๐Ÿ˜‡ ๐Ÿคช
ncity
Professional
ncity
2ย years, 8ย months ago by ncity
ncity
Professional
ncity
2ย years, 8ย months ago by ncity
ignore my previous message
knottahti
knottahti
2ย years, 8ย months ago by knottahti
no worries @ncity
LunarScar
Professional
LunarScar
2ย years, 8ย months ago by LunarScar
Thank you so much for using my pattern (#103697)! ๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
Jessi-95
Bracelet King
Jessi-95
2ย years, 8ย months ago by Jessi-95
@knottahti I'm just seeing this ๐Ÿ˜ฅ I will try to get something done today and submit it tonight as its only 2:15 pm for me