🆁🅰🅽🅳🅾🅼 🅽🆄🅼🅱🅴🆁 🅲🅷🅰🅻🅻🅴🅽🅶🅴
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
2 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
To Participate dm me a number from the range below and a skill category: beginner, intermediate and advanced.

-I have a numbered list for each category and each number has either a pattern, theme or creation that you will make.
-There are only keychains and bracelets in this challenge, no wall hangings (but some of the advanced options can be used in a wall hanging).
-You can put your number/category in this forum (or pm me it) but note that I will pm you what you chose.
-Please pm me when you are done with your creation and your photo has been accepted.
-You can choose any category no matter your skill level and you can re-choose your number if needed.
-All participants get a shout-out in my bio for two weeks.
-You can enter as many times as you want and this challenge is open for all of September.
-The whole point of this challenge is to pick a number which will determine what you make
-Feel free to ask questions

🅱🅴🅶🅸🅽🅽🅴🆁: these will all be beginner patterns that are popular and they will be below 15 strings. Choose a number from 1-10 for normals or 11-20 for alphas
🅸🅽🆃🅴🆁🅼🅴🅳🅸🅰🆃🅴: these will all be patterns from 15-25 strings most of which are popular or themes. Choose a number between 1-10.
🅰🅳🆅🅰🅽🅲🅴🅳: this is the hardest category meaning there will be plenty of techniques instead of patterns. Choose a number between 1-15
Rowsitt
Bracelet King
Rowsitt
2 years, 9 months ago by Rowsitt
@advanced 13
Rowsitt
Bracelet King
Rowsitt
2 years, 9 months ago by Rowsitt
why did it tag-
prince16
Bracelet King
prince16
2 years, 9 months ago by prince16
Can I join? With Beginner 7!!!
hellooooo
Bracelet King
hellooooo
2 years, 9 months ago by hellooooo
Advanced-8
LA_Knots
Bracelet King
LA_Knots
2 years, 9 months ago by LA_Knots
Advanced-6
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
2 years, 9 months ago by crafter83
This is such a cool idea! I was going to participate no matter if you won, tbh.
Anyways I’ll start with Advanced 11 and might join again if I have time
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
2 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
please let me know if I don't respond to you within 24 hours of you telling me your number/category
Hedgehog23
Bracelet King
Hedgehog23
2 years, 8 months ago by Hedgehog23
I will join with intermediate 2!
Sarah_43
Bracelet King
Sarah_43
2 years, 8 months ago by Sarah_43
Advance 14
Carolgg
Professional
Carolgg
2 years, 8 months ago by Carolgg
Beginner 10
Stellknots
Bracelet King
Stellknots
2 years, 8 months ago by Stellknots
can i join?
dabest
Professional
dabest
2 years, 8 months ago by dabest
advanced 12
_SarahG
Bracelet King
_SarahG
2 years, 8 months ago by _SarahG
Intermediate 8 please!
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
2 years, 8 months ago by crafter83
Just so you know I finished my thing several days ago, I just need to get around to posting the picture
larice20
Bracelet King
larice20
2 years, 8 months ago by larice20
Beginner 11
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
2 years, 8 months ago by 2006_Mandy
Hi everyone its almost the end of september! I have a two announcements regarding the end of this challenge. One regarding those who are done/not done and two regarding the deadline/shoutout lenght

Those who are done:
@Rowsitt @Carolgg @_SarahG @crafter83
Those who are not done:
@dabest @Stellknots @hellooooo @Sarah_43 @Hedgehog23 @LA_Knots @prince16 @Genki @larice20

Thank you everyone for joining. I know most of you have not finished and so I have decided that you can have up until October 11 to finish or let me know you are finished. At this point I will not be giving out anymore numbers. If you can't finish in time but have started pm me and I might still give you the shoutout in my bio. Also the shoutout in my bio is staying until sometime near the end of October.
hellooooo
Bracelet King
hellooooo
2 years, 8 months ago by hellooooo
I’m soo sorry, I need to drop out, please tag me if you host other challenges
LA_Knots
Bracelet King
LA_Knots
2 years, 8 months ago by LA_Knots
Hi thank you so much for the opportunity, but with school and a bunch of other stuff... I need to drop out. I am so sorry. Thanks again
Genki
Bracelet King
Genki
2 years, 8 months ago by Genki
Finally done! Submitted #97519, upside down alpha technique. Sorry for the delay, I had a few other big projects ahead of this one 😊