| ♡ I pick from your to-dos ♡ | 1st place - I will make your pattern | Prize for participating !| page 4
Pacia
Bracelet King
Pacia
2 years, 9 months ago by Pacia
@crafter83 @Lavender7 @Puppy12345 @Mishiemoo @ts3dancer @savannahe @Teodora_pn @Jaysan1416 hi! just a quick friendly reminder, that the deadline ends tomorrow! id like you guys to reply to me with one of the following emojis:

🌼- im really close to finishing my bracelet / ive finished my bracelet / i submitted the photo of my bracelet / the photo of my bracelet got accepted
🌻- im in the process of making my bracelet and id like the deadline to be extended / i havent started my bracelet yet and id like the deadline to be extended
🌸- i need to drop out
🌷- other (please explain)
💐- i finished my bracelet and id like you to pick another one for me (you can add your preferences)

have fun with knotting! <3
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
2 years, 9 months ago by Lavender7
🌼
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
2 years, 9 months ago by crafter83
🌼
Teodora_pn
Skiller
Teodora_pn
2 years, 9 months ago by Teodora_pn
💐
Pacia
Bracelet King
Pacia
@Teodora_pn is #98002 okay? ❤️
Mishiemoo
Bracelet King
Mishiemoo
2 years, 9 months ago by Mishiemoo
🌻
Jaysan1416
Bracelet King
Jaysan1416
2 years, 9 months ago by Jaysan1416
🌻
Teodora_pn
Skiller
Teodora_pn
2 years, 9 months ago by Teodora_pn
Yes 🙂
Pacia
Bracelet King
Pacia
@crafter83 @Lavender7 @Puppy12345 @Mishiemoo @ts3dancer @savannahe @Teodora_pn @Jaysan1416 since a lot of you guys are still working on your bracelets, im extending the deadline to September 15th 😊 hope that its okay and that you guys will have fun with making them :‎))
Jaysan1416
Bracelet King
Jaysan1416
2 years, 8 months ago by Jaysan1416
im sorry i think im gonna have to drop out
Pacia
Bracelet King
Pacia
2 years, 8 months ago by Pacia
@Jaysan1416 hi its ok <3 i hope you have fun :‎)))
Pacia
Bracelet King
Pacia
@crafter83 @Lavender7 @Puppy12345 @Mishiemoo @ts3dancer @savannahe @Teodora_pn
hello everyone! today is the day of the deadline :‎))
id like to know if all of you guys have finished your bracelets, and if the aswer is yes, i will be announcing the winner tomorrow around 9 am - 3 pm bst <3
reply with following emojis if (yes i copied this from the previous thing ok):

🌼- im really close to finishing my bracelet / ive finished my bracelet / i submitted the photo of my bracelet / the photo of my bracelet got accepted
🌻- im in the process of making my bracelet and id like the deadline to be extended / i havent started my bracelet yet and id like the deadline to be extended
🌸- i need to drop out
🌷- other (please explain)

:‎)
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
2 years, 8 months ago by crafter83
🌼 photo accepted
Teodora_pn
Skiller
Teodora_pn
2 years, 8 months ago by Teodora_pn
🌼 Photo was accept
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
2 years, 8 months ago by Lavender7
🌼my photo was accepteddddd
Pacia
Bracelet King
Pacia
@Puppy12345 @Mishiemoo @ts3dancer @savannahe hi :‎)) havent gotten a response from you guys, and id like to know how are your bracelets going, ive been waititng for over a week now, please scroll up to find out whats going on and please respond with one of the emojis :‎)
if you dont respond, im going to contact you in your private messages, and if that doesnt work, im going to have to kick you out

/nm
ts3dancer
Bracelet King
ts3dancer
2 years, 8 months ago by ts3dancer
Hello. I have been travelling from India to the US for the past 3 days, I just arrived here in Arkansas, and I haven’t checked BraceletBook for about a week now. My sincere apologies, but I haven’t made any progress whatsoever on my bracelet, so I’m afraid I have to dropout. Thank you for coordinating so well, I’m really sorry I couldn’t respond sooner 🙂
Pacia
Bracelet King
Pacia
@ts3dancer thats okay! i hope your travel went good :‎)