🐸Themed bracelet challenge🐸 WITH PRIZES round 1 of 5
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
2 years, 10 months ago by smolbean9
Hi! Thanks for coming the point of this challenge is I will pick a theme you pick a pattern and you have 1 week to complete it. This week's theme isss...... FROGS!!
How to join:
🐸post a comment saying you would like to join
🐸show me which patterns you would like to make and I will either accept or decline

Rules:
🐸your pattern must match the theme of each round
🐸you must post a photo
🐸you have to tell me when your photo is uploaded
🐸you have to lmk if you would like to be tagged and continue to each round automatically
🐸you can only make up to two patterns you don't have to you can only make one
🐸you have to make it clear on the photo that it is from this challenge
🐸you have to be clear on your photo also what round its from

Extra:
🐸there are 3 winners each round
🐸two winners will be chosen at random one will be chosen by me
🐸you have 1 week each round if you need more time lmk bc I'm not very strict about that

🐸PRIZES!!:
🐸1st pace prizes,first place winner gets to choose next rounds theme, gets a friend request from me, gets 20 patterns rated by 5 stars, I will make one bracelet of their choosing it has to be a normal pattern and it has to be less than 16 strings
🐸2nd place prizes, gets a friend request from me, gets 10 patterns rated by 5 stars from me, I will friend a person of their choosing, and I will rate 5 patterns by 5 stars made by a person of their choosing
🐸3rd place prizes, gets a friend request from me, 5 patterns rated by 5 stars, a comment on one of their patterns, I will friend 1 person of their choosing

Thanks for joining if you do! Pm me if you have a questions, comments, or concerns. You can still post photos once the deadline is over just be clear what round its from but keep in mind if you do someone might have already won and received their prize,also if only one person enters they will automatically win, if you post a photo with a past theme also keep in mind that if you do have a chance at winning to may take a while for me to get to it.