🐸💗Spreading Positivity💗🐸
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
2 years, 8 months ago by smolbean9
This challenge is all about positivity and good vibes
How to join:
💗leave a comment stating that you would like to join
🐸tell me what pattern you would like to do and I will either accept or decline it

Rules:
💗your pattern must be a pattern that is about positivity and good vibes, it can be a quote, a pattern with bright colorful colors, just pretty much anything that gives off good vibes
🐸you must post a photo make sure its clear on your photo that it's from this challenge
💗tell me when you've finished your pattern and when your photo is up

Extras:
💗there will be three rounds this is round one
🐸each round is 2 weeks
💗two of the three the winners will be chosen at random and one will be chosen by me
🐸I will contact you through messages and on this page

Prizes:
💗each winner will get the same prizes
🐸prize 1, I will friend you here on bracelet book
💗prize 2, I will rate up to 10 of your patterns with 5 stars
🐸prize 3, I will friend a person that you want me to, like one of your friends or a creator you love!
💗if you haven't made any patterns private message me for details

Please note that I am only one person and I will try my best to get to everyone and to comment as often as I can. If you have any questions or things you think I should add private message me. The deadline for this challenge is August 28th

Thanks so much for joining if you do have a wonderful day
lioos
Bracelet King
lioos
2 years, 8 months ago by lioos
I love this challenge, could I join with pattern #35638 😊 ?
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@lioos yes that pattern is perfect, I love it it fits all the criteria well! Thanks for joining I can't wait to see!!!
lioos
Bracelet King
lioos
Also @smolbean9 do I have to sign up every round or do you already tag me every round?
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
It's up to u if you want me to tag you I can I think it should be up to the person bc some ppl might drop out or not want to continue
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@lioos I forgot to tag u so I'll say it again lol its up to you I can tag you if you want I think it should be up to the person bc some ppl might want to drop out or only do a few rounds
Hedgehog23
Bracelet King
Hedgehog23
2 years, 8 months ago by Hedgehog23
I will join! I will make #48538 😊
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@Hedgehod23 that pattern is so cute! Definitely good vibes thanks for joining!🪐🧚‍♀️🐸
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@Hedgehog23 sorry I misspelled your username lol
Hedgehog23
Bracelet King
Hedgehog23
Thank you 😂 😂
Hedgehog23
Bracelet King
Hedgehog23
My photo has been accepted! My knots are a bit oval shaped so it looks kinda like an egg shaped planet 😂 😂 Everything but the knotted part looks good lol
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@Hedgehog23 omg!!! it looks so good! Thank you for joining my challange! The little plsnet is so adorable i have no words. You did an amazing job!
Hedgehog23
Bracelet King
Hedgehog23
Aww thank you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ This is a great challenge. Is there going to be more rounds to this challenge? 😊
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@Hedgehog23 yes there will be 2 more rounds and each round will be 2 or more weeks if you need more time for ny of the deadlines you can just lmk, also if you want to be automatically enterd into the next round i will tag you.
Hedgehog23
Bracelet King
Hedgehog23
I will be entered into the other challenge if its not too much trouble 😊 cant wait for the next round!
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@lioos hi i just wanted to remind you that round 1 ends in one more week, if you need more time to enter a photo or anything you can let me know.
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@Hedgehog23 its no trouble at all i'll be glad to have you in the next round! I'm glad you've enjoyed my challange and im excited to see you in my next round.
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@lioos the deadline for this challenge was three days ago, do you need any more time? If you need anything let me know?.
lioos
Bracelet King
lioos
I am so sorry but I do have to drop out, this challenge was very fun but I am not able to finish this challenge I hope you understand ❤️
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@lioos would it help if you moved onto the next challenge round with the same pattern? If not that's fine! Thank you so much for joining!