Get some to-do's done!
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
2 years, 9 months ago by smolbean9
I'm sure pretty much all of us have hundreds of to-dos that just sit, the point of this challenge is that I'll pick some to do for you to try
How to join:
•post a comment saying you would like to join
•tell me if you would like to do normals alphas or both
•and tell me how many strings or a string variation

Rules:
°you must post a picture
°be sure to lmk when your finished
°tell me when your picture is up
°and make sure it is clear on your photo it's from this challenge

Extras:
•there are no winners but everyone will get a good rating on one pattern they have made and every participant will get a friend request from me
•there are no deadlines but within one week that's best for me
•the challenge will be closed on September 25th but after that you can still post photos

If you have any questions please message me because all of the comments will become confusing if there are questions there

Thanks for participating if you do have a nice day!!
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
2 years, 9 months ago by abbey10
Can I join?
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
Yes ofc you can join would you like to do alphas or normals and how many strings?
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@abbey10 sorry I forgot to tag you yes ofc you can join would you like alphas, normals or both and how many strings?
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
I dont care but preferably something under 60 strings 😊
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@abbey10 I tried to chose 3 of each type so here are the alphas and kinda what I was thinking as the type of thing they are idk I hope it makes sense but yeah when alphas I chose for you are #99748 I was thinking maybe as a wall hanging #60923 as a bracelet and #57214 as a key chain
And for normals #17263 #35373 and #94565
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@abbey10 I hope u like the patterns I chose u had a lot of super cute patterns I was really hard to choose lol sorry for any spelling errors I made lol have a good day, night, whatever time it is fur u ❤️ ❤️
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
Those are all perfect 😄 I am gonna get started on these tomorrow 😄 And you have a good day/night to ❤️
Clever_Cat
Bracelet King
Clever_Cat
2 years, 9 months ago by Clever_Cat
Can I join? Nothing over 45 strings and can you give me both normals and alphas? Thanks!
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@Clever_Cat yes ofc you can join! I'll pick sum to do for you right away ❤️ ❤️
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@Clever_Cat okay here are the alphas #47805 for a bracelet #85957 as a wall hanging #67112 as a keychain and a bonus #79426 it was too cute not to include, and u don't have to make them as I put like you can make one that I said should be a keycgain as a wall hanging I really don't mind. Okay here are the normals I chose #40016 , #70708 , and #78527 I hope you like them u can make as many or as little as u want, message me if u don't like them or anything thanks for joining! As soon as u get ur photo up I'll do all the stuff I promised ❤️ ❤️🧚‍♀️🪐🐸
CrazyKoala
Bracelet King
CrazyKoala
2 years, 9 months ago by CrazyKoala
I would like to join! I would like to do an alpha, under 30 strings (also not the wave bec im already working on it, and also not the starbucks ones because i dont have a material yet) ❤️❤️
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@KrazyKoala first off I love ur username lol but yes you can totally join I'll get some to do for you soon! ❤️ ❤️
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@CrazyKoala I messed up ur username in the last message ahhh hopefully u see it lol
Carleigho
Skiller
Carleigho
2 years, 9 months ago by Carleigho
hey! id like to do this with some of my normal patterns
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@CrazyKoala here are your patterns ❤️ #1000889 #79421 and #93279 I hope all these are okay if u want any more or different ones lmk ❤️ ❤️ thanks for joining
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@CrazyKoala one got messed up lol its #100889
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@carleiigho sure! I'll get your patterns out asap
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
@Carleigho sorry I misspelled your username lol I'll get your patterns asap ❤️ ❤️ thanks for joining
Carleigho
Skiller
Carleigho
2 years, 9 months ago by Carleigho
@smolbean9 thanks!