Any anime themed thing you want to make!
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
2 years, 9 months ago by loulou101
Hey! this challenge doesn't have a lot of rules you basically can make and bracelet keychain wall-hanging ect. if you could tell me what anime of what your making is that would be helpful just in case I don't know the anime. also if you could tell me the pattern so I can right it down. if you every need to change your pattern or drop out you can just message me on this challenge page. when you finished just post a photo to bracelet book then tell me when its accepted! 🎉
Deadline - September 11 (if you need more time just ask I'm pretty flexible with that kind of thing) ❤️
it would be nice to have all photo's accepted the day before the deadline but if they are not I can wait a couple of days to make sure everyone who wants to participate has there photo accepted.
I will send a message about a week before the deadline asking if people need more time.
Okay! 🎉 time for prizes
1st. gets shoutout in my bio for a year, friend request from me, and will make a bracelet of their choosing (as long as its not really big) ❤️
2nd. gets shoutout in my bio for 6 months, friend request from me ❤️
3rd. gets shoutout in my bio for 3 months, friend request from me ❤️
And that's it if you have any question feel free to ask I hope you all have a great day! ❤️ 🎉
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
2 years, 9 months ago by smolbean9
Hi I'd like to join, and the anime i choose is naruto. Will #35023 work?
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
Yeah! That works I can’t wait to see what it turns out! ❤️
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
@smolbean9 sorry forgot to tag you
Wise_Girl
Bracelet King
Wise_Girl
2 years, 9 months ago by Wise_Girl
I'd like to join! Mine is from Toilet Bound Hanako-kun. I'll do #92360
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
@Wise_Girl Okay! great thanks for joining and I love the pattern you choose!
emilyinnit
Bracelet King
emilyinnit
2 years, 9 months ago by emilyinnit
Can i join with #87190 from the promised neverland
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
@emilyinnit Yes! Great pattern and thanks for joining!
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
2 years, 8 months ago by loulou101
Hey I'm just checking in on how everyone is doing and if anyone thinks they will need more time. @smolbean9 @Wise_Girl @emilyinnit
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
2 years, 8 months ago by smolbean9
Hey I do think I will need a little more time, like maybe 2 3 days if that's okay. Thank you for checking in 🖤
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
@smolbean9 okay great and I can definitely do that I’m going to see if anyone else needs more time and I’ll give enough time so everyone can finish but I will definitely give you more time
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
Thank you! I deeply appreciate it. 🙂
Wise_Girl
Bracelet King
Wise_Girl
2 years, 8 months ago by Wise_Girl
Things are a little crazy with school right now and I have volleyball tonight and my grandparents are visiting, so I'm trying to get it done but I might need a little more time. Thanks so much for checking in!
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
Okay! That’s totally fine how much more time do you think you will need?
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
@Wise_Girl sorry forgot to tag you
Wise_Girl
Bracelet King
Wise_Girl
2 years, 8 months ago by Wise_Girl
Maybe like two or three days
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
Hi everyone it seems like almost everyone needs a little more time so I will extend the deadline by 4 days so you can have an extra day to get your photos summited. And thank you everyone who joined. ❤️ @smolbean9 @Wise_Girl @emilyinnit
smolbean9
Bracelet King
smolbean9
Unfortunately I'm going to have to drop out bc I've run out of some of the colors I need and I won't have time to get the colors I need if you do another one of these challenges please tag me 🙁 I'm really sorry
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
@smolbean9 I am very sad you have to drop out ❤️ thanks for all your hard work and I will definitely tag you if I do another challenge like this thank you for joining!
loulou101
Bracelet King
loulou101
OMG I forgot about the due date for this change sorry this is so late do any of you have you pictures submitted? ❤️@Wise_Girl @emilyinnit