⛺️ Bracelet Camp Round 5 ⛺️
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
2 years, 9 months ago by crafter83
This is our last round before the finale 🎉

The theme is merge two patterns! This can be alpha + alpha( ex. Name from alphabet pattern with decor), alpha + normal, or normal + normal( I combined #1 and #61607, photo under latter).

Tutorials

The normal + alpha is described in the tutorial “New Techniques to try out” by @2006_Mandy.
For the normal + normal I put the pattern in the interactive generator and built a candystripe around it.
Alpha + alpha you can merge them yourself on the draw alpha generator.

IMPORTANT NOTE- Do not submit the patterns you merge without permission from both creators,

🛑 Rules 🛑

-Let me know when your photo is accepted
-Tell me what pattern your photo is under
-Deadline is 8/19
-Have fun; remember the point is to try new things, not be the best
-If you all agree to it, I am more than willing to extend the deadlines now, since you all seem committed.

@Karo-H @Ghoude @2006_Mandy @Panda21
@Lavender7 @gingerale @pelulu @Minerva
@codergirl8 @dressy
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
2 years, 9 months ago by Lavender7
Ok! I Will find a pattern to mix up
Panda21
Professional
Panda21
2 years, 9 months ago by Panda21
I think I will go with Normal + Alpha. I'll tell find the patterns and let you know what they are
Panda21
Professional
Panda21
I'm going to combine #16603 and #4082
Panda21
Professional
Panda21
BTW, my school starts this Thursday so not sure if I will be active, but I'll try.
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
@Panda21 That’s okay, I think you said something in the beginning about that. Just let me know if you need to drop out
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
@2006_Mandy Reminder to do round 4, you choose a ring
dressy
Bracelet King
dressy
2 years, 9 months ago by dressy
#96105 + #68572
dressy
Bracelet King
dressy
And others
dressy
Bracelet King
dressy
Also I might not get the photo up in time cause I’m doing 5 of the normal patterns with different in between so I will do a pfp update when I finish
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
2 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I made 3 rings out of #98002 but I will be making more today so the photo won’t be done until tomorrow
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
@dressy Okay, just set it as your pfp then
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
@2006_Mandy Okay, sounds good
pelulu
Bracelet King
pelulu
2 years, 9 months ago by pelulu
I have a question sorry if it’s dumb but when you say ask for permission do we do that when we choose what patterns we want to merge we ask the creators if it’s okay with them to merge their pattern with another pattern? Or ask for permission once we are done when it’s time to submit the photo? Sorry I’ve never done these before so I’m not too sure of the process.
pelulu
Bracelet King
pelulu
Wait sorry I have another question when you say merge the patters we actually have to make a pattern and submit it to the site? Or just merge the patterns and make a bracelet with no actual pattern submitted to the site?
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
@pelulu Sorry for the confusion. You can merge any patterns on this site and make them. Since it’s the same as making them separately in copyright eyes.
However their patterns are theirs, so if you want to submit your merged pattern to the site you need both their permission
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
@pelulu So if you just make the bracelet you don’t need to worry about copyright. I just didn’t want anyone getting in trouble
pelulu
Bracelet King
pelulu
Oh okay! Thank you for making it clear! I will be doing alpha + alpha then. I’ll let you know what patterns I choose.
crafter83
Bracelet King
crafter83
@pelulu cool, looking forward to seeing which ones you choose
2006_Mandy
Bracelet King
2006_Mandy
2 years, 9 months ago by 2006_Mandy
I will be doing #61178 in the middle of a flip flop alpha bracelet.