[๐Ž๐…๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐ˆ๐€๐‹] ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ง๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ž page 3
Ann0skar
Bracelet King
Ann0skar
2ย years, 10ย months ago by Ann0skar
Can i Join? (:
verenskaja
Professional
verenskaja
2ย years, 10ย months ago by verenskaja
Uploaded a photo in the afternoon. Now I am sooooo impatient, hoping no one else was quicker to upload a pic to that pattern ๐Ÿ˜„
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
2ย years, 10ย months ago by Tikilishi
No need to worry, @verenskaja ๐Ÿ˜„ if someone also submits a photo for the Official 100,000 Patterns Challenge to the same pattern you were working on, you can still submit yours and it will be accepted ๐Ÿ™‚

We wouldn't want users rushing to make their submissions ๐Ÿ˜†
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
Sorry, @ellap, but only patterns that have zero photos between patterns #1 and #99999 can be chosen for this challenge.

The pattern you chose already has 6 photos, so while you can certainly make that pattern if you like it, that pattern cannot be a part of this challenge ๐Ÿ™‚ @ellap
verenskaja
Professional
verenskaja
Thanks @Tikilishi but all fine @madeleine_ has just accepted my photo of pattern #90144.
๐Ÿ˜Š
verenskaja
Professional
verenskaja
Ah and @Tikilishi another thing (thoight i read it before, but canot find it anymore): how do i get the ticket? Is it an extra notification or is it just the photo being accepted. Bc i only got the regular "photo accepted " message... ๐Ÿค”
Tikilishi
Tikilishi
@verenskaja If you have the "Official 100,000 Challenge" text in your photo and your photo gets accepted, your ticket is in! ๐Ÿ˜„
bella-knot
Bracelet King
bella-knot
2ย years, 10ย months ago by bella-knot
hi but what if your making bracelet that docent have photo and you start making but someone beets you to it what do you do help
otter2006
Bracelet King
otter2006
2ย years, 10ย months ago by otter2006
can I join with 97,925?
RHoude
Bracelet King
RHoude
2ย years, 10ย months ago by RHoude
I will join!! I have a question. Sat u r making a pattern and then someone finishes it before u will it still count?
Genki
Bracelet King
Genki
2ย years, 10ย months ago by Genki
@question I am working on a pattern for the monthly challenge that currently has no photos. Could that count for both challenges or should I pick one to submit it for?
Genki
Bracelet King
Genki
2ย years, 10ย months ago by Genki
...I don't know why that tried to tag question O.o I didn't put an @ in there.
doogielove
Bracelet King
doogielove
2ย years, 10ย months ago by doogielove
I will join
blahblah11
Bracelet King
blahblah11
2ย years, 10ย months ago by blahblah11
Iโ€™m just gonna say my theme cause it may confuse some people, the themes my favorite books
Zennies
Bracelet King
Zennies
2ย years, 10ย months ago by Zennies
Totally joining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
kmstahl
Bracelet King
kmstahl
2ย years, 10ย months ago by kmstahl
I will join please!
chaoscolor
Bracelet King
chaoscolor
2ย years, 10ย months ago by chaoscolor
@Odanak1811 je pensais qu'on obtenait un reward ร  chaque photo comme dans les autres challenges officiels ๐Ÿ˜‚ mais vraiment un obtient seulement un ticket pour le tirage, c'est รงa ?
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
2ย years, 10ย months ago by abbey10
@choascolor sรญ
abbey10
Bracelet King
abbey10
2ย years, 10ย months ago by abbey10
@chaoscolor sรญ
sophie_87
Professional