BRACELETMAKING COMPETITION (ROUND 1!) page 7
hope642
Bracelet King
hope642
2 years, 9 months ago by hope642
@Puppy12345

@gingerale

Thanks for letting me know, I've added you to my list. And since I'm just going to restart the challenge and start from round 1, the theme will not be cottagecore, just so everyone gets to do something different 😄
KynB123
Bracelet King
KynB123
2 years, 9 months ago by KynB123
When will the challenge start?
lioos
Bracelet King
lioos
2 years, 9 months ago by lioos
@hope642 may I join, I was in this challenge but you forgot to tag me : )
hope642
Bracelet King
hope642
@lioos Omg I'm so sorry I didn't realize you weren't tagged! Of course you can join 😄😄
hope642
Bracelet King
hope642
@Lavender7 @abbey10
@lavgirl @Jessi-95 @Kooky_20 @SweetPurls @Puppy12345 @gingerale @jaimalaim @kiba117 @escobpen00 @kailyn @hellooooo @volley03 @yudelgia @KynB123 @CALInature @lioos @Clever_Cat @CherryBby

Hi everyone! It came to my attention that I might have missed a few people when tagging everyone to let them know about the challenge I am hosting. If you are already aware of/joined my challenge please ignore this, but if you weren't told before I just wanted to let you know you're totally welcome to join my challenge (Since this one is no longer able to be continued). It will work the same as this challenge, but different themes and stuff like that. I have a sign up post in the forum, or you can sign up here if you were tagged. Sorry to anyone I may have accidentally left out!
KynB123
Bracelet King
KynB123
2 years, 9 months ago by KynB123
Sign me up!!
hellooooo
Bracelet King
hellooooo
2 years, 9 months ago by hellooooo
I have to drop out sorry
kiba117
Professional