[๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ] ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ ๐Ÿญ
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
2ย years, 10ย months ago by KrazyKnotz
[๐—ข๐—™๐—™๐—œ๐—–๐—œ๐—”๐—Ÿ] ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญ ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ๐—น๐˜† ๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ, ๐—ช๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ธ ๐Ÿญ

I'm really excited to post this week's challenge!

-For completing this challenge and receiving a reward you need to submit a photo of a *finished* bracelet/keychain
--->*finished* means that your bracelet/keychain is completed and it is obvious that no more work needs to be done with finished endings
-You will get 1 reward for each bracelet/keychain you make of this week's challenge patterns (So if you make 3 challenge bracelets/keychains, you will receive 3 rewards.)
-You can make as many bracelets/keychains of the same pattern as you want. There is no limit!
-You are also free to use any colors of your choosing
-Don't forget to add the word "challenge" in the photo but keep it small!

*REWARDS are the number next to your avatar on your profile.

The [OFFICIAL] August 2021 Weekly Challenge, Week 1 patterns:

Alpha patterns:
#34087 (10 strings)
#19318 (10 strings)
#90440 (11 strings)
#17196 (14 strings)
#93295 (19 strings)
#93587 (19 strings)

Normal patterns:
#29002 (10 strings)
#40317 (10 strings)
#35733 (12 strings)
#58664 (12 strings)
#39886 (16 strings)
#51927 (16 strings)

Shaped patterns:
#14898 (10 strings)
#90250 (12 strings)

**This challenge ends on the evening of Sunday, ๐—”๐˜‚๐—ด๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐Ÿด๐˜๐—ต**

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to post them here! ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ! No need to ask to join.

Have fun! ๐Ÿ˜Š
@KrazyKnotz

Also check out the [OFFICIAL] August 2021 Monthly Challenge!
https://www.braceletbook.com/forum/9_challenges/23196_official-august-2021-challenge/
LoopyCat
Bracelet King
LoopyCat
2ย years, 10ย months ago by LoopyCat
@KrazyKnotz Hey! Thanks for including one of my patterns! That was one of my really early ones, when I was just starting to learn to design patterns... I forgot I even did that one, LOL! ๐Ÿ˜‚
I love all the other selections as well; I'm definitely gonna try to find the time to make a few of them this week! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Žโค๏ธ
LoopyCat
Bracelet King
LoopyCat
2ย years, 10ย months ago by LoopyCat
@KrazyKnotz BTW, I also love that you did some deep digging into the "archives" to pull a lot of long since overlooked patterns from the past & give them a new chance to be appreciated! Very nice! โœŒ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
@LoopyCat You are very welcome! I have a lot of fun digging through the database. We have some pattern awesome patterns to choose from! ๐Ÿคช

I try to find patterns that only have 0 or 1 photo, and I try my best to feature different users with a variety of styles. ๐Ÿ˜„
KrazyKnotz
Super Moderator
KrazyKnotz
*so many patterns (typo ๐Ÿคช)
juliana_e
Bracelet King
juliana_e
2ย years, 10ย months ago by juliana_e
Ooh there are so many beautiful patterns to choose from. I think that I might join with #34087 โค๏ธ
maida
Bracelet King
maida
2ย years, 10ย months ago by maida
@KrazyKnotz Hey Thank you very much for including my pattern โค๏ธ I will make some time to participate, I will choose this #34087
LA_Knots
Bracelet King
LA_Knots
2ย years, 10ย months ago by LA_Knots
@KrazyKnotz hi I think I will do #51927 and #39886 (hopefully I can finish them in time) ๐Ÿ™‚ these patterns are very cool this week
morningdew
Professional
morningdew
2ย years, 10ย months ago by morningdew
Thank you so much for including my pattern #90250 ! ๐Ÿ˜
Especially because this gave me the push to finally finish it!
RangerLane
Bracelet King
RangerLane
2ย years, 10ย months ago by RangerLane
I think ill try to enter but i might not get it done. Fingers crossed!
lets123
Skiller
lets123
2ย years, 10ย months ago by lets123
i will do #40317
Jessi-95
Bracelet King
Jessi-95
2ย years, 10ย months ago by Jessi-95
@KrazyKnotz I just uploaded 4 pictures!
LA_Knots
Bracelet King
LA_Knots
2ย years, 10ย months ago by LA_Knots
@KrazyKnotz I just uploaded 2 pictures
lillian_08
Professional
lillian_08
2ย years, 10ย months ago by lillian_08
Can I please join with #39886
lillian_08
Professional
lillian_08
2ย years, 10ย months ago by lillian_08
Actually can I join with #51927
8_bit_life
Bracelet King
8_bit_life
2ย years, 10ย months ago by 8_bit_life
@lillian_08 im so sorry, but im afraid the challenge has ended! the deadline for this challenge was august 8th. there will be more like this in the future though!
juliana_e
Bracelet King
juliana_e
@lillian_8 there is now in one for week 2
Here is the link
https://www.braceletbook.com/forum/9_challenges/23353_official-august-2021-weekly-challenge-week-2/
juliana_e
Bracelet King
juliana_e
@lillian_08