THE ULTIMATE GROUP CHALLENGE <round one>
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
2 years, 9 months ago by Lavender7
hai hello everyone!!!!

if your here and you did not sign up you cannot com peat. sorry sign ups were open but just closed down.
if you did not sign up thats ok. you cant do the challenge but you may cheer for the team you favor to win!!!!
welcome to the ultimate group challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so excited to see what you make!!! but before we get into the rules lets welcome our judge!!! @Thunder344 welcome! i am so excited you are going to judge for us!

OK so lets welcome our teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we have
@leila03 with @evie_vitek
@abbey10 with @Zaan_13
@Sayamilana with @hellooooo
@hasti2006 with @kookoomama
@mayarn with @SusuKnots
@volley03 with @CheesyPuff
@chaturvedi with @Kooky_20
@Panda21 with @HarperRose
@Katie-Kat1 with @codergirl8
@RedHot3659 with @-creature-
and lastly @Maker1-0-1 with @cbfelton
thanks for signing up for this challenge. @Thunder344 and me are very excited!!!
so the rules and how this works....
the rules are if you cannot complete the challenge before the 30 of Aug your team will be cut from the challenge. thunder344 will pick two to three teams [depending on how well they made there bracelets] and eliminate them. no harrasing your teammate. if somone tell me that there teammate is not being nice to them they will be kicked from the challenge!!! so be nice ppl!!!

thoese are the only rules

oh deadline!!!! for this round the deadline is Aug 30

how it works
your team will pick a pattren to make.you may start making it now. in form me when your team is finished. then thunder will look at your bracelets and eliminate two or three teams. if you would like to be teamed with somone else the next round thats ok and we can totally do that. the same thing will happen each round!! you and your teammate MUST agree on the pattren then make it once the challenge starts. if you have not picked a pattren do it rn with your teammate. if you have please comment it below!!!

i will let you know the prizes right beow
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
ok so i copied this from the sign ups

ok for everyone who joined so far.........
first of all i wanted to tell you how much i appreciate it! and second of all i wanted to give you a little more info on how this challenge works...
so i will put you in groups. these are randomly chosen but if your partner gives you a hard time i will give you a new partner (id think this will happen thoug) there will be two people in a group. you will pick one pattern you can both do. for instance if you cant do an alpha but your partner can please tell them i can do that one sorry. and then agree on one you can both do. for each round you will be partnered with another person. please tell me if you would like to continue with your partner in all rounds. your bracelets will be judged on my point system. i will share it with you later on in the challenge bc i don't have the piece of paper with it on it rn. but i will not be judging @Thunder344 will.
elimination

so since this is a group challege we will not be eliminating just one person or two people we will be elimnating teams. so if your team dose not get a high enouth score your team will be elimianted. 😢

the prizes are gifted at the end. if you win a round you will get n my bio for a year.

the grand prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1st place team
you can pick a key chain bellow 20 strings for me todo, you can pick a pattren bellow 12 strings for our judge @Thunder344 todo (i still have to ask her if this is ok) you wwill get in my bio for ever, i will rate 10 of your pattrens 5 stars, i will friend you if i did not alredy, i will make you a coustum alpha pattrn, and i will join your challenge, and i will judge any challenge you make if you wnat me to.

2 place team

you can pick a keychain bellow 10 strings for me to make, i will put you in my bio for two years,,i will rate 5 of your pattrens 5 stars, i will friend u

3 place team

i will put u in meh bio for 6 months, i will rate 3 of your pattrns 5 stars, nd friend u.

ook thATS it. have a good day yall
oh and heres your groups so far
Kooky_20
Bracelet King
Kooky_20
2 years, 9 months ago by Kooky_20
Hi I sent a message to my teammate but I didn't get any respond... What should I do ?
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
@Kooky_20 maybe give them just till tomarrow??? if they still dont text you back then tell me and i will get you with another teammate
CheesyPuff
Professional
CheesyPuff
2 years, 9 months ago by CheesyPuff
@Lavender7 hello @volley03 has not been writing to me what should I do
Kooky_20
Bracelet King
Kooky_20
I could do that but the thing I am not really fast in doing bracelets and I wanted to get start today... I texted him since a day and 6 hours do you think I should wait more ?
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
wait till tomarrow @CheesyPuff is she still does knot (hehe pun) right back i will give you another teammate
CheesyPuff
Professional
CheesyPuff
@Lavender7 can't you just team me with the other person? 🤔
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
@Kooky_20 i would wait one more day but if that does not work and you still cant commuacate @CheesyPuff has the same problm so maybe you and him can team up
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
@CheesyPuff give your teammate one more chance
CheesyPuff
Professional
CheesyPuff
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 😭 😭 😭 😭 ima not get done in time
Kooky_20
Bracelet King
Kooky_20
Can I team up with @CheesyPuff pls ?
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
@Kooky_20 i guess. if your temmate does wright back tell me and i will team him up with @CheesyPuff s former teamate
Kooky_20
Bracelet King
Kooky_20
So we can start deciding our pattern ?
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
@Kooky_20 yes you may decide on one and start it
mayarn
Bracelet King
mayarn
2 years, 9 months ago by mayarn
As I said in the signups, check my bio...
So, if anyone needs a partner they can have mine, @SusuKnots
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
bringing back to the top
Lavender7
Bracelet King
Lavender7
@Kooky_20 and @CheesyPuff did u guys pic out ur pattern
CheesyPuff