✨BRACELET CONTEST✨ | final round!
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
2 years, 10 months ago by onarts_
Hi! This is the finale of a series of challenges so only the people tagged can participate @AmzgAndrea @Karo-H @BCC_MW202

The person eliminated is @Karo-H 🙁 I'm really sorry, your creation was really good but at this point of the competition everyone's creations are amazing so don't feel bad! You still are the third place winner so you will get your prices: I rate five of your patterns five stars, shoutout in my bio for 1 month and friend request if we aren't already friends.

To the other two participants, congratulations for getting to the finale!! This round won't have a theme, you can do whatever you want. You can even make more than one creation if you want, but it's not the more creations the better, so if you make a lot of things it doesnt mean you will win. You can private message me your pattern/patterns if you don't want the other contestant to know what you are doing

The deadline will be sunday 8th of August, I am giving you three weeks so you can have time to make something big if you want.

You will have to include #braceletcontest somewhere in your picture. This is important in this round since maybe you do more than one creation and this makes it easier to keep track of what pictures are for the challenge.

And that's it! If you have any questions feel free to ask and happy knotting (:
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
@BBC_MW2020 so sorry i always tag you wrong, look above
Karo-H
Bracelet King
Karo-H
2 years, 10 months ago by Karo-H
No worries! I loved the other designs too much so i honestly wouldnt have felt like it would have been fair for me to continue, so im actually happy with this 😊

Good luck to both 😎
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
@BCC_MW2020 i tagged you wrong again sorry, look above
AmzgAndrea
Bracelet King
AmzgAndrea
2 years, 10 months ago by AmzgAndrea
Hey, I think you got the date wrong - the 8th will give us barely 2 weeks 🤔. Just wanna make sure if it's the 8th of August or 3 weeks before I choose my pattern 😊
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
@AmzgAndrea omg yes you are right, the deadline would be august 15th, sorry, I looked at the calendar and counted three rows but since it is the end of the month it didn’t mean three weeks.
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
@BCC_MW2020 the deadline is august 15th not august 8th, tagging you to make sure you see it. And sorry about the confusion.
BCC_MW2020
Bracelet King
BCC_MW2020
2 years, 10 months ago by BCC_MW2020
Okay! Thanks!
AmzgAndrea
Bracelet King
AmzgAndrea
Thanks 😊
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
Hi @AmzgAndrea @BCC_MW2020 !

First of all, thank you to both of you for participating and keeping up with all the rounds of my challenge, it was my first time doing a challenge and I was a bit scared that no one would join 😅. After all these rounds we’ve come to the finale, both of your creations were amazing! You can check them out in eachother’s profiles (:

@BCC_MW2020 I loved how well your wallhanging turned out even with all the color changes and how you challenged yourself with the pattern.

@AmzgAndrea All the bracelets you submitted for this round turned out amazing and I really liked that you decided to do more than one creation (:

Deciding who won was really difficult beacuse you did such different things…

But the final winner is…

@AmzgAndrea !!! 🥳 congratulations!!! Your prices are: You choose a pattern from my to-dos for me to make, I rate all your patterns five stars (if you have a lot i'll rate 15), shoutout in my bio for three months, I follow you on Instagram if you have it and friend request if we aren't already friends

@BCC_MW2020 congratulations to you too!! You were a really close second! Your prices are: I rate 10 of your patterns five stars, shoutout in my bio for two months, I follow you on Instagram if you have it and friend request if we aren't already friends

Again thank you so much for particpating, I had so much fun!
onarts_
Bracelet King
onarts_
Also, please leave your instagram names here if you have it so I can follow you and @AmzgAndrea you can choose the pattern for me to do and tell me via pm (:
BCC_MW2020
Bracelet King
BCC_MW2020
2 years, 10 months ago by BCC_MW2020
Thank you for this challenge! It was fun! It was my first series challenge and I was shocked each time that I wasn't the one eliminated. Congratulations @AmzgAndrea! Your work outstanding!
AmzgAndrea
Bracelet King
AmzgAndrea
OMG thank you soooo much! 🥰 I had so much fun with these series of challenges. Also congrats to @BCC_MW2020! I aspire to make alphas as good as yours one day 😊.