✨❤️ MY LITTLE SIS PICKS FROM YOUR TODOS ❤️✨ (prizes included) page 10
cecewerth
Bracelet King
cecewerth
2 years, 10 months ago by cecewerth
Thank you so much for extending the deadline! I now feel certain that i will finish on time! I'd also like to say that i made a mistake earlier, your sister picked #23098 and #21912 from my todos and i mistakenly said that i was doing #21912 but i'm actually working on #23098 and i just wrote the wrong one. Sorry about that!
hollymid09
Advanced
hollymid09
2 years, 10 months ago by hollymid09
Can I. Join
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
2 years, 10 months ago by stasia
@hollymid09 ofc! i just wanted to ask you if you would have enough time to finish because the deadline is in 4 days. also, do you have anything specific in mind for my sis to pick?
Hend_
Bracelet King
Hend_
2 years, 10 months ago by Hend_
heyyy i would so much love to join. you can choose from the alpha but a maximum of 20 strings because I'm kind of in a slump 😂
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
@Hend_ thanks for joining!! i just wanted to remind you that it is very close to the deadline, so make sure to finish what u pick quick!! My sis picked either #40357 or #45344 for you to do. Lmk which one you will do! ❤️
27costca
Bracelet King
27costca
2 years, 10 months ago by 27costca
💙
Avi_09
Professional
Avi_09
2 years, 10 months ago by Avi_09
🖤
kinsley_i
Professional
kinsley_i
2 years, 10 months ago by kinsley_i
can i join i prefer normal not to many strings
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
@kinsley_i yes! but it is 2 days before the deadline, so will you have enough time to finish?
kinsley_i
Professional
kinsley_i
ill try my best!
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
@kinsley_i ok! my sis picked either #10626 or #101651 for you to do. Lmk which one u picked!
kinsley_i
Professional
kinsley_i
i will do #10626
also tell ur sis i said thx ❤️
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
@kinsley_i ok!!
kinsley_i
Professional
kinsley_i
@stasia can you possibly move the deadline a little further? if you cant i completely understand! ❤️
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
@kinsley_i how about august 24th?
kinsley_i
Professional
kinsley_i
omg thank you so much that is perfect!!
cecewerth
Bracelet King
cecewerth
2 years, 9 months ago by cecewerth
i just submitted my picture of #23098! i’ll let you know if it gets accepted.
stasia
Bracelet King
stasia
2 years, 9 months ago by stasia
@emidwinter @WGstrings @abbey10 @LeylaIsMe @By_ari @axolotlfin @someone_01 @knotsalot1 @idk79209 @larice20 @27costca @esmeralduh @Lavander @kiba117 @Pacia @Xelanie @Sierra1234 @yudelgia @zaxiangs @bonny2828 @sparklegur @Pippa @cecewerth @hersheypup @Nay2003 @codergirl8 @da-in_w @Brooke1944 @Hend_ @kinsley_i

Hey everyone! Sorry I'm a few days past the deadline announcing the winners. I was traveling for a couple of days so I didn't have access to bb. This is the announcement of the winners post! Remember, my sister and I are co-judging your bracelets. Unfortunately, those who did not post a photo by the deadline were disqualified. I tried to extend the deadline to accommodate for everyone! So here we go!! Quick update: my sister and I decided that since there were so many great entries, we decided to give out honorable mentions! The prize for this just includes a friend request and 1 five star rating of your pattern. ❤️

First Place - @esmeralduh my sis and I were amazed at the impeccable knotting of the cactus pattern, and how awesome it looks. The pattern turned out so beautiful! 🎉
Second Place - @emidwinter my sis and I loved the cute sunflowers that you knotted!! The gradient worked well together, and it's such a cute keychain. 🎉
Third Place - @yudelgia my sister and I loved the blue and orange gradients that you used in your distorted chevron!! they work so well together as complimentary colors 🎉
Honorable Mentions - @kiba117 my sis and I loved your spring pattern!! It is such a cute bracelet 🎉

Thank you so much to everyone who participated in this challenge. I hope you had so much fun making your patterns, and that you will join another one of my challenges soon. Bye for now! ❤️

- @stasia
yudelgia
Professional
yudelgia
2 years, 9 months ago by yudelgia
@stasia Thank you so much ❤️ , I loved your challenge and I had a lot of fun 🎉 🎉 .
abbythread
Professional
abbythread
2 years, 9 months ago by abbythread
Aww man I missed it